donate to help george zimmerman

Www.therealgeorgezimmerman.com

I will donate some cash. But recently I just cut a massive check for the irs to fund welfare babies, public housing, prisons, food stamps, and other entitlement programs. So I'm broke from spreading the wealth.
  • WTF
  • 04-10-2012, 12:50 PM
The majority of the Federal budgey goes to Defense and social security which has a surplus.
Hopefully that boy can use some of the money to fund a better web designer.

I don't think it is a bad thing that he has the site and after having to leave his job I was wondering how he was making ends meet.

I just cant wait for this stuff to go to court and it is too bad that his lawyer isn't doing this case for pro bono with all the publicity he is getting.
He took the money and ran...lmao

His attorneys tried to get his family and him to set up a legal account for the funds coming from this website he created to make sure things didn't look "untoward" as they put it and he didn't take their advice and they have no idea where the money is.. and now.. Zimmerman is no where to be found. His attorneys have withdrawn their counsel because of his erratic behavior and they have lost contact with him. He just up and disappeared.
Well, this is unfortunate. If he is charged, he may be denied bail due to being a potential flight risk.
Zimmerman contacted Sean Hannity directly and spoke to him. Neither one will tell Zimmerman's lawyers what was discussed. Zimmerman also contacted the Prosecutor's office directly, trying to talk to the prosecutor. Couple of good reasons they're walking away from G.Z., who's now turning into a loose cannon.
Can't blame the guy, what with thousands of people calling for his death without a trial. It might drive any one of us nuts.
  • Laz
  • 04-10-2012, 04:36 PM
He has a valid reason to feel he is in danger in public anywhere in the US. That gives him a legitimate reason to disappear since those threatening him are allowed to do so without consequence. So much for innocent until proven guilty or a right to a fair trial.
Www.therealgeorgezimmerman.com

I will donate some cash. But recently I just cut a massive check for the irs to fund welfare babies, public housing, prisons, food stamps, and other entitlement programs. So I'm broke from spreading the wealth. Originally Posted by pantsontheground
Prison? Entitlement Program?