Hmmmm. Sheer Stockings ???

Okay, so Gentlemen.....
I have a question. What is it about Sheer Stockings that you all love so much. I have always wondered. And what are your favorite colors to see on a woman??? I would love to hear your answers. The KINKIER...... The BETTER !!!!
Love the black ones. My first time was our neighbor when I was in high school. She was divorced (probably early 30's) and wore them with the snaps and no panties. Have always liked them. WOW the memories.

Also the nurses used to wear the white ones.

You could leave them on for me during the fun very hot and sexy.

I like the cotton boy shorts too.

Wow I need to make a call need a date now. 😍
How funny...
I have a nurse costume, with cotton boy shorts.
Ive always just been curious about the sheer stockings.
  • HUMP!
  • 02-24-2014, 04:49 PM
IMO, white-white is too stark a contrast. On darker toned skin, I like an off-white or beige, which gives a gentle contrast that TURN.ME.ON. (Frankenstein walk)
Looks like I will be adding nude color sheer stockings to my collection :-)
Red. I love red stockings, lingerie etc. turns me on A LOT.
Red is one of the colors I look best in.
Oh yes. I bet you do. ;-)
Love some shear stockings, especially with a nice trimmed landing strip underneath. Of course no panties.
The ones that struck me were Ayanna Neko when she slid her dress off revealing them.
Quite the sight.
I have no idea, who that is. But I'm gonna Google it. I need to know now.
They really do. Come hang out so I can model them for you :-)
I keep forgetting the "i".

Sorry.

I meant this Lady.
Sheer red or white. I also like hot pink and striped, black & white striped look great.

Sheer black in business attire, with high heels are also hot. Especially with the seem up the back.
Not sure what it is that makes it hot, but it is def a turn on. Black especially with heels, garter belt, etc. Something crazy good about knowing a girl took the time to get sexy just for you.