Liberals Beat Up a Gay GOP

More tolerance from the left. I thought they were "morally superior" to non-liberals?

From Reagancoalition.com:

Kyle Wood, an openly gay Republican working to elect Republican Chad Lee to Congress, was attacked in an apparent hate crime while getting ready for work in his home.

“I was getting ready for work and there was a knock at the door,” Wood emailed The Daily Caller late Wednesday. “I opened it, and a guy wrapped a ligature around my neck, slammed my head into the doorway, and smashed my face into a mirror, telling me ‘You should have kept your [f*******] mouth shut.’”

“He then kidney-punched me, while at the same time saying I was ‘warned,’ and continued to beat me,” he added.

Wood told The Daily Caller that vandalism preceding the assault, along with his attacker’s statements during the incident, suggested his sexual orientation and his politics each played a role.

Wood said his attacker’s reference to a warning likely pointed to graffiti he found painted on his car last week. The vandalism included the phrases “house trained republican faggot,” “traitor,” and “ur like a jew 4 hitler.”

Read the whole story here: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Brutal-Attack
  • CJ7
  • 10-30-2012, 04:53 PM
Oh Brother
Would the attackers be Democrats and Obama supporters?

Enquiring minds want to know.
Apparently, our small, misguided friend, CBJ7, doesn't mind hate crimes when committed by the left. He's still waiting for the Obamatron answer to be transmitted to him so he can post a more formal, less accurate defense of the leftists involved.
  • CJ7
  • 10-30-2012, 05:11 PM
Would the attackers be Democrats and Obama supporters?

Enquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

read what the told the dude when he was getting an AW ...

" republican faggot,” “traitor,” and “ur like a jew 4 hitler"

if thats not a skinhead ..
Laughable. Looks like somebody tied a kite string around his neck. I've hurt myself worse shaving. And, I love the "eyes swollen shut" commentary. Not a mark on him around his eyes, no bruising, no swelling, no nothing. He closed his eyes for the photo....or was sleeping peacefully.

Total DeadBart bullshit. You guys need to find a new source for your posts. Everything you post up from DeadBart is complete nonsense.
Are you ok COG that is a bad way to treat you...
Liberals Beat Up a Gay GOP Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
All right Libs, it's time to 'fess up. Which one of you guys "Beat Up" StupidOldFart?
I knew you assholes would go there. That's half the fun of posting here.
I knew you assholes would go there. That's half the fun of posting here. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh, I get it now. StupidOldFart beat himself up 'cuz he got his worthless ass handed back to him on the Chrysler debate!

Kiss where the sun don't shine, StupidOldFart!
The Unawhiner strikes again.

Rainbow Rain Man? Good new nickname.

What do you think? Can you wear the asshat of honor, Bitchita? Better grease up your head. I think it's gonna be a perfect fit!
There was no Chrysler debate, BigTurdie. The CEO backed away from his previous statement. That's all. But you two "master-debaters" just keep going at it. The rest of us are moving on.
You've got nothing, Rainbow Rain Man! Nothing!

Your battlements are crumbling under the sounds of American voters rejecting the ludicrous Right wing.
I hope the voters reject the right wing, Assup. What the hell are you spouting about? I also hope they reject the left wing.
Oh ... I forgot. You're the voice of moderation!

Like Romney, you're too late moving back to the middle, Rainbow Rain Man.

Better stock up...they'll be running wild in the streets next week!