Obama Quote..the man needs to be more careful

"This is a tough time for a lot of people; millions of folks all across the Eastern Seaboard, but America's tougher. And we're tougher because we pull together, we leave nobody behind, we make sure we respond as a nation and remind ourselves that whenever an American is in need, all of stand together to make sure we're providing the help that's necessary. "

one question, Benghazi?

i sort of think he realized half way thru his bull that he was making a mistake
  • WTF
  • 10-31-2012, 07:33 AM
"This is a tough time for a lot of people; millions of folks all across the Eastern Seaboard, but America's tougher. And we're tougher because we pull together, we leave nobody behind, we make sure we respond as a nation and remind ourselves that whenever an American is in need, all of stand together to make sure we're providing the help that's necessary. "

one question, Benghazi?

i sort of think he realized half way thru his bull that he was making a mistake Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

They are going in after the storm, not during... you dumbass.

Get your comparisons correct.

Use the Coast Guard rescue or something comparative.

Now go make yourself useful and go find us some oil.
" we leave nobody behind, we make sure we respond as a nation and remind ourselves that whenever an American is in need, all of stand together to make sure we're providing the help that's necessary. "

Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Leave nobody behind...that scum......

Glad I retired after the 2008 election.....my buddies thought I was wrong to retire......they told me who the CIC was didn't matter because we always had the generals to look out for us, but I've been told by a number of them that I was right.....just as recently as last week a buddy called up just to tell me so.......
A article 15 isn't retirement...
Yeah we will go in and "rescue" the dead.
Well, that sounds patriotic, but it is really only disingenuous noise.

The truth is that none of you guys could even locate Bengazhi on a map much less give a rat's ass about the embassy.

. . . You're just looking for a stick, any stick to bash the President.
Well, that sounds patriotic, but it is really only disingenuous noise.

The truth is that none of you guys could even locate Bengazhi on a map much less give a rat's ass about the embassy.

. . . You're just looking for a stick, any stick to bash the President.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
They have used that tactic for four years. It looks like they will be using it for another four!
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2012, 06:29 AM

Glad I retired after the 2008 election............ Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
+1