OBAMA: "WE DON'T LEAVE ANYBODY BEHIND"

Obama lies again; when the TV cameras are turned on, attempting to look presidential and compassionate in NJ.....

But the reality is it is the Seals (and those serving in all the military branches) who don't leave anyone behind, it is Obama who deserts Americans.

http://www.therightscoop.com/obama-w...nobody-behind/

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...-Benghazi-Gate
It is time for you to leave the scoops behind.
It is time for you to leave the scoops behind. Originally Posted by ekim008
Actually Whirly is looking forward to bitching and moaning about President Obama every day for another 4 years.

And then he gets to bitch and moan every day about Hillary for 4 years!
Bigturdie, I thought you'd be voting for Biden.

http://news.yahoo.com/biden-jokes-20...-politics.html
I thought you'd be voting for Biden. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Whirly, you know what your mommie told you about trying to think for yourself. "It will get you in trouble every time!"
Whirly, you know what your mommie told you about trying to think for yourself. "It will get you in trouble every time!" Originally Posted by bigtex
This is why this place is fun. BigTurdie quotes me, but speaks to Whirly while discussing the danger of thinking for yourself!

I think you illustrated that for us perfectly, BigTurdie! LOL!

This is why this place is fun. BigTurdie quotes me, but speaks to Whirly while discussing the danger of thinking for yourself!

I think you illustrated that for us perfectly, BigTurdie! LOL!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Actually the two of you are like wind up dolls. We wind either of you up and immediately you both start spewing bullshit! It's as regular as clockwork! Tick, Tock!

StupidOldFart, while we are on the subject of your oft stated position on the Chrysler debate.

Let's count the ways that you got your ass handed to you earlier this week, shall we?

PolitiFact (check), FactCheck (Check), Washington Post Fact Checkers (Check), Chrysler Spokesman (Check), Chrysler CEO (Check).

And last but certainly not least...................

Your friendly, neighborhood Eccie Fact Checkers (Checkmate).
Try thinking for yourself, BigTurdie. You handed your ass to yourself this time!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Damn, that's fun!
  • Seedy
  • 10-31-2012, 07:17 PM
Yea, and there are 4 heroic souls yelling down, "odumbo, your a lying COCKSUCKER !!!!!"
Actually the two of you are like wind up dolls. We wind either of you up and immediately you both start spewing bullshit! It's as regular as clockwork! Tick, Tock!

StupidOldFart, while we are on the subject of your oft stated position on the Chrysler debate.

Let's count the ways that you got your ass handed to you earlier this week, shall we?

PolitiFact (check), FactCheck (Check), Washington Post Fact Checkers (Check), Chrysler Spokesman (Check), Chrysler CEO (Check).

And last but certainly not least...................

Your friendly, neighborhood Eccie Fact Checkers (Checkmate). Originally Posted by bigtex
COG guillotine's your Ocrybabies heads 24/7/365...It's great entertainment...fuckers
Only reason I want Obie to win is to hear the right bitch bitch bitch ...
  • Seedy
  • 10-31-2012, 09:16 PM
LMMFAO.
He has left the constitution behind .
Yea, and there are 4 heroic souls yelling down, "odumbo, your a lying COCKSUCKER !!!!!" Originally Posted by seedman55
It looks like once you go thai, all you can do is lie.

Those 4 people would be saying, "Stop using us you asslicking, smegma eating, cocksucking pieces of human waste."
  • Seedy
  • 11-01-2012, 01:43 AM
Hey munchoncock , why don't you lick my asshole clean!! after I take a shit. you piece of human fucking waste... lmfao. fucking libtard, retard