Drones sold to muslim countries by Obama

It was announced today that a $200 million sale to the UAE was made by our government for advanced drones. Two weeks ago White House spokesman said that if we did not develope drone tech then our enemies would do it. So now we are selling that tech to people who's only interest in us is our petro dollars. Did I miss something? This sale takes a review by the State Department and the Defense Department to allow. We all know that they are independent () of the White House.
  • Seedy
  • 02-19-2013, 12:48 PM
First (that we know about) oscumbo sells F-16's and Abrams tanks, now this. Well he has to take care of his muslim brethren some how. What a scumbag.
And he sells tanks, planes and drones to Christian and Jewish countries. Looks like arms have also been sold to Buddhist countries. THE HORROR!!!!!!!!
Might as well sell it before China steals it.
Hey, countries are people too!
Really? Complaining about the UAE of all countries? Have you seen Dubai? That place is the Las Vegas of the rest of the world which seems pretty Westernized to me...
As a matter of a fact I have seen Dubai and spent about a month there. Doesn't change anything. We should not be selling out secrets (navigation, electronics, batteries, ultra high tech) to anyone.
As a matter of a fact I have seen Dubai and spent about a month there. Doesn't change anything. We should not be selling out secrets (navigation, electronics, batteries, ultra high tech) to anyone. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Ok, so it's not just the UAE or Islamic countries you have a problem with, but selling pretty much anything another country doesn't have?
  • Seedy
  • 02-19-2013, 01:39 PM
We could sell em all our libtards, probably only get a wooden nickle though.... lol
We could sell em all our libtards, probably only get a wooden nickle though.... lol Originally Posted by seedman55
Yeah, I was about to say - I don't think that's really a national secret that needs to be kept under wraps.

Plus they can get spicier ones from Europe anyways.
As a matter of a fact I have seen Dubai and spent about a month there. Doesn't change anything. We should not be selling out secrets (navigation, electronics, batteries, ultra high tech) to anyone. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Am I missing something here or hasn't the US always sold arms and technology to its allies?

Lent and leased?

Given it away?

Whats the furor about? Oh, they're Muslims! They all want to kill us!

SNICK
We have armed Turkey for over a half century. They are 90% Muslim.
Good point. But they're the GOOD KIND!
Good point. But they're the GOOD KIND! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, there is something to be said for that.

I see a world of difference between arming our ally Turkey and our "ally" Pakistan.
Are you guys both finished with the mutual jerk off? The Soviet Union also used to be our ally and Japan was our ally in World War I. Times change and so do alliances. Ten, twenty years ago the UAE was above reproach (I still wouldn't sell them ultra tech) but now???? I can count the number of countries on one hand that we should be sharing our technology with and most of them are NOT muslim.