Encounter: Nadya

User ID: - https://eccie.net/member.php?u=512996 (The Dr)
Date: 04/28/23
Name: Nadya
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: nadya511@mail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Off Olive Road
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Calling curvy with a nice of Ds
Recommendation: Yes
Girl has got it going on for sure!
  • V31L
  • 05-15-2023, 09:15 AM
Big bend and dj I hear yeah I saw her for like a 6 month window. And then out of the blue just ghosted me. But that is fine I have a utr that is way better. She claims not to be a clock watcher but she is 💯 and if you go over by just 5 or so mins she won't say anything but you go on the blacklist
  • V31L
  • 05-15-2023, 09:23 AM
I think she has her simp roster now since she has been providing for a few years now
simp roster????
i agree. had awesome times with her. went over a few minutes and bam! i was on the outs.
Ah yes. We the Nadya veterans... Those that have had the nectar of the gods only to be discarded to be back with mere mortal men. I totally understand what it is to be one of the rejected. Such is life
  • V31L
  • 05-20-2023, 07:47 PM
Yep she puts on a good front. And does a really good job of acting like
  • V31L
  • 05-20-2023, 08:09 PM
Franklin I don't know if I would go all simp she was a good pro yes but I have had better even in the panhandle. But as far as panhandle pro is was pretty good sadly seems her ego has been blown up with all the she is so awesome etc it's pussy she don't do anything that I have not had before
There is iron in your words.
I had to look that one up (simp)! I am sure there are better providers than Nadya. However, most are smokers and I can't handle that, are beyond my price point or are restrictive in respects to their activities. It is true...Nadya is not Helen of Troy...but for around here she is pretty good. She is not a BBW or a druggie or a total nut job and will not rob you. She is tall and truly GFE. That is indeed rare in this area.