Encounter: Cesspool Shenanigans, no thank you...

User ID: Breezy
Date: 05/15/2023
Name: Breezy
Phone: 8403180262
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...-/574385719638
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ,CIM
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown in a bun, dirty
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Older, haggered, in shorts and a stained white tank top. Her photos aren't indicative of her actual appearance.
Recommendation: No
Sometimes you don't even get what you paid for...
That's why it's very rare I'll see a provider who is over 40. Not discrimitating against age or anything, but usually after 40, I need to see them in person first before I commit to a session, to make sure they look like their pics. Many will either post younger pics of themselves, or heavily "photoshopped" pics.
  • V31L
  • 05-25-2023, 09:52 PM
True and will lie on age. Saw one that posted age as 35 but was like 48 and looked 55. I mean just be honest I love doing older women and also pussy is the only part of a woman that does not show age. Google it, if don't believe me
True and will lie on age. Saw one that posted age as 35 but was like 48 and looked 55. I mean just be honest I love doing older women and also pussy is the only part of a woman that does not show age. Google it, if don't believe me Originally Posted by V31L
That part is true, but I need a bit of physical attraction.

If she's 55 and looks to be only 30, heck yeah, I'll pound her like she's 30!

But if "junior" can't get hard because she's 55 and looks like someone's granny, then forget it.
  • V31L
  • 05-26-2023, 07:41 AM
Lol unless she looks like she should be in a nursing home. I will pound granny and can always take a bluechew if needed also
Good way to get them gummers !
  • V31L
  • 05-26-2023, 06:48 PM
Oooh no gummers yuck, that is a mood killer 💯 for me