Foot Fetish

I have this thing for feet.. I'm just curious to see if there are others here that do... And what exactly it is that you like about them? What about what you like to do with them?? OR even, what you like for FEET to do TO YOU!!! I bought a pair of boots for a new Companion of mine, and I'm on the edge waiting to see how they look & feel.... Any Sharers??
i have a client who likes me to give im a foot bath,foot massage,then tickle is toes with my tongue...es the only one i do that for tough
My feet are way south of where I'd prefer you do devote your attention . . .

But to each their own fetish . . . I fully respect the right of anyone to harbor and feed the fetish of their choosing . . .
I love it when a man bites my feet. Of course, it has to be the right kind of pressure and just along the heel and arch. Also, I think foot fetish is the top ranked fetish; you are not alone! I havea thing for "fuck me boots" on a girl. Omg...to die for!
I ad a client who likes med to "titty f*ck" is feet....lol
Its not weird. Tons of people have their own thing. I see a client regularly who likes to paint my toes. He brings me a pair of open toed heels for our dates that got him going in the store. I love to wear them, walk around, and I even keep them on when the BCD starts.
I find feet very sexy, but I don't have an itch to suck on them or buy foot fetish magazines. Need a foot massage? Not a problem, anytime. Call me. Of course ugly feet are a huge turn off.
I have had sessions where my feet were worshiped. One particular session comes to mind. I was in cg and he was reclined, but my feet were straight forward pinching his nipples. He begged for me to place them on his face. After a few minutes of that he wanted to cover my feet with lotion, the human kind! I however, want someone to slowly remove my boots and place my feet in a hot bath, afterwards massaging them. I want them to pay careful detail to my pretty feet and work their way up my legs to the thighs (inner and outer) and scratch them lightly with a brush. Then apply lotion slowly and sensually. After that they can place the lotion somewhere else and place their face in my lap
OK, to clarify . . . while MY OWN feet have never resembled an erogenous zone, I do find a woman's feet -- and sexy footwear, along with some hot stockings, say -- a real turn-on. And if her feet have high arches, for some reason that's even better, for massaging, carressing . . . Dunno why, tho . . .
When I was working several years ago - I got foot fetish requests quite often, being as I am nearly 6ft tall....I have the big feet to go with that.

I don't always feel comfortable wearing heels with my height - but if I know that the man I am with is literally getting hard looking at me in those heels - well, that makes this fetish all the more fun!

(and usually the foot guys, like you to step on them, with all your weight even, which always tends to worry me a bit. Those heels - the small end - gosh, what they could do to a rib cage!)

Believe it or not - the first person I contacted before officially deciding to return to the profession - was a foot client, that doesn't even want sexual satisfaction. It's quite a rare thing - but he won't see anyone else but me (i tried for years to get him to see other girls when I was not working, and he said if it wasn't my feet, and my face - then he wasn't interested. So, I have to add that some of the fetish fans seem to be quite loyal as well....)

I think the stockings thing falls into another category all on it's own.
I have had sessions where my feet were worshiped. One particular session comes to mind. I was in cg and he was reclined, but my feet were straight forward pinching his nipples. He begged for me to place them on his face. After a few minutes of that he wanted to cover my feet with lotion, the human kind! I however, want someone to slowly remove my boots and place my feet in a hot bath, afterwards massaging them. I want them to pay careful detail to my pretty feet and work their way up my legs to the thighs (inner and outer) and scratch them lightly with a brush. Then apply lotion slowly and sensually. After that they can place the lotion somewhere else and place their face in my lap Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
What you need to find, for your own foot fetish, is probably a submissive boy who enjoys serving. While you might find a few hobbyists to do something like that, I think most (with good reason!) will want to focus on their own needs since they are paying for the session.

The odds for you to get your feet taking care of are gonna be higher if it's in reverse, so that the person taking care of you is focused on your needs (and most likely their desire to serve will be taken care of as well at the same time). Though it's prolly going to take a few interviews and tests to find one or more subs who you feel comfortalbe with to allow them to do that sort of thing to you. But from what my female domme friends who have subs like that... it's quite worth it! Nothing like having someone to pamper you and make you feel good.

And if you like foot play, I highly recommend that you pick up a copy of Midori's Toybag Foot Play book. It's loaded with great idea and ways to pamper and pleasure the feet.
I have lots of foot fetish clients.There is NOTHING unusual about it. Lots of guys have foot fetishes. They are so much fun! I have done everything from trampling, to erotic body massage with my feet.....to having my feet worshipped...to lubbing up my feet and giving a foot job. It's awesome! LOL
I prefer a woman with smaller feet..Velvet, at 5'1" probably has some sexy little feet lol
Krunkman, you are right; there are not too many gfe type of guys that are willing to serve. I do have a seperate site for my alternative needs that I just finished a few weeks ago! I found that my interests have shifted greatly since I started providing. Hopefully, as time goes on, I will have a full stable of subs! I want a bath attendant, a foot slave, several pain sluts, 2 sissy maids, and who knows what else I will want next.
Krunkman, you are right; there are not too many gfe type of guys that are willing to serve. I do have a seperate site for my alternative needs that I just finished a few weeks ago! I found that my interests have shifted greatly since I started providing. Hopefully, as time goes on, I will have a full stable of subs! I want a bath attendant, a foot slave, several pain sluts, 2 sissy maids, and who knows what else I will want next. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
what is your the URL of the site for your alternative needs? I am in Houston, but there aren't many fetish providers here.