MOVING TO CC part-time

Hello Gents/Providers:

This is the former A N G E L I N A (handle change due to security breach) now VIP Latina Barbie, I wanted to ask which areas you recommend for leasing an apartment incall or upscale hotel. Please PM me. I have grown a bit frustrated in my current city for personal reasons and am considering moving part-time to CC to dance at the Palace and hobby part-time. A few on my regular CC clients who travel from CC to SA told me I should come as I would offer something truly unique.

Thanks a ton! I look forward to receiving your PMs. Is South Texas Co-ed a place for ads? Just confused by what appears to be ads in co-ed.

XOXO

VLB
Damn, we talked about this a few weeks ago and BAM! Well I hope we can keep u well occupied while your down here.....
Hey baby!!! Will you happen to be down Saturday? I will be having a day long date but if you might be down at same time, I'd hope we can go have a drink and catch up. Love you babe I'm sorry that SA is frustrating, boo. But I would have totally moved to corpus a looong time ago if I didn't have family ties in SA. ( you know why love) but anyway, lmk if you want any help moving or just some company. When it gets warmer we can have a girls day at the beach::: you in a bikini!!!! There's a nice thought for CC gents!! Mmmmuah.
...Another nice thought... ExoticEzra in a bikini! Just thinkin'! Lol Have a fun trip to CC!

VIP Latina Barbie - YES, YES, YES!!! Can't wait to have you down here!
Lol.
Hi VIP ... WEL LUV CC IS DEF. A GREAT CITY I WILL BE VISITING THIS WEEK AS WELL.. IF WE HAPPEN TO BE HERE AT THE SAME TIME THEN WE NEED TO BRING OUT THE *COCK-TAILS OR SOME VEUEVE *** YELLOW LABEL ...YMMMM ..

WELL HUGS N KISSES,
LEXXXI DDD'S
Lived there for many many years......PM me and I will give you the name of the perfect and I mean perfect Apartments for you.