Scumbag Hunter Biden, it turns out, is under investigation!,

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/09/polit...ion/index.html

And it’s not just that loser ass son of The PRESIDENT ELECT.
You can bet that the lying ass Joe Biden, alias “the Big Guy” is knee deep in the China shit as well.

Not to mention Ukraine.

Who will be the first to Lawyer Up?
I was hopping biden will past laws for he will make hunter biden again he said was not. How suckie.
The Delaware prosecutor will be the first one fired by “the Big Guy” if he can last through the inauguration.
Rudy's laptop??? Lol n wtf n omg. Biden's are fine. The trump cartel...not so much
Rudy's laptop??? Lol n wtf n omg. Biden's are fine. The trump cartel...not so much Originally Posted by Tsmokies
When people talk about low information voters they’re referring to you.
President-elect Biden is a proud son of Pennsylvania and Yinz put him over the top!

Thanks, Pennsylvania! You Made America Great Again.
Well now ..... okay Hunter, you must immediately turn over all your tax records to the public, now! ..... if it can be demanded that Trump does it, then certainly you dirtbag Chinese-loving scumbag should do it, too .....
I’ve not see on Trumps taxes. I have seen Joe Biden’s. Ya know, the new president. The guy that beat Trump.by 7 million votes. The guy that got a landslide Electoral College lead (as defined by Trump in 2016).

Damn it feels good to have voted Trump out and Make America Great Again.
  • WTF
  • 12-10-2020, 06:45 AM
Well now ..... okay Hunter, you must immediately turn over all your tax records to the public, now! ..... if it can be demanded that Trump does it, then certainly you dirtbag Chinese-loving scumbag should do it, too ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Trump did not do it....maybe Trump will pardon Hunter like he is planning to do for his family and friends!
I’ve not see on Trumps taxes. I have seen Joe Biden’s. Ya know, the new president. The guy that beat Trump.by 7 million votes. The guy that got a landslide Electoral College lead (as defined by Trump in 2016).

Damn it feels good to have voted Trump out and Make America Great Again. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Since Hunter was the bag man, that’s where the money flowed. The big guy was insulated, just like a Mafia don. But the DOJ labeled it a tax case because it’s easier to get information from other countries because there’s reciprocity agreements for that type of information.
The investigation began over 2 years ago. If he cheated on his taxes I’m sure he’ll get the same thing most tax cheats get, minimal time in a low security resort.

As for Joe Biden, he’ll be POTUS and Making America Great Again. That’s really all that matters. A better America starts January 20, 2021. Don the Con on the other hand might find himself fighting the state of New York and the Manhattan DA for the next 2-3 years. Can’t pardon those pesky state cases.
  • WTF
  • 12-10-2020, 08:59 AM
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/09/polit...ion/index.html

And it’s not just that loser ass son of The PRESIDENT ELECT.
You can bet that the lying ass Joe Biden, alias “the Big Guy” is knee deep in the China shit as well.

Not to mention Ukraine.

Who will be the first to Lawyer Up? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Why lawyer up....Trump has shown that all one needs is a pardon!

Biden pardoning Biden.....Be act IIof Trump pardoning Trumps!
It doesn't mean anything. An investigation is just an investigation.....do you know how many people are being investigated ? Hundreds of thousands.

A conviction is newsworthy. The media now blows and hypes this up because....that's what they do.

Maybe you are under investigation too.
the biden public relations announcement that attempted to obscure the essence of the probe down to a tax matter is just that, an obscuring tantamount to a lie,

it amounted to biden in dire straights whistling past the graveyard

in a proper investigation the big guy is at risk himself

and, though biden faces much more, the income tax penalty assessed paul manafort wasn't a fine

furthermore and in addition I might add with all confidence, social media censoring truth for political protection of these scum bags stinks,

and all of us, I know this should appeal to us all, yes the fair minded, truth loving, freedom and free speech loving persons we all are, should unite against such censoring
Trump did not do it....maybe Trump will pardon Hunter like he is planning to do for his family and friends! Originally Posted by WTF
All POTUS’s have pardoned their “friends”. Trump has not pardoned himself or family. Quit lying.