What will the Democrats mark everyone with to show they have been Vaccinated?

The Christians may not like the mark. But without it you may not be able to go anywhere.
Inglorious Basterds?

That kinda mark?
The Christians may not like the mark. But without it you may not be able to go anywhere. Originally Posted by DTickler
Maybe it's not a vaccine at all but a chip to track your every move, bank account, medical history ect. How do you feel about that?
Get in line and do as you're told!
I noticed there say demcrocrat was this the vaccine Trump and the republican cook up in a bathtub and is no good. Now there are try to force the Trump vaccine into up.
Just call it thrump vaccine because that what it is.
I'm not taking that damn vaccine. I believe they said there is enough for 20MM people. I'll just say I am out of town. I'll just stick with my motto that if it is meant to be, it is meant to be and tough shit and deal with the consequences.

Give my shot to someone else. It's limited and I take the necessary precautions so I am good. If I am not good, I'll just deal with that shit and that's on me. Don't waste a shot on me because I don't want it and plenty of others do. I'm not putting that in my body now because it's just too new for my liking.
I'm not taking that damn vaccine. I believe they said there is enough for 20MM people. I'll just say I am out of town. I'll just stick with my motto that if it is meant to be, it is meant to be and tough shit and deal with the consequences.

Give my shot to someone else. It's limited and I take the necessary precautions so I am good. If I am not good, I'll just deal with that shit and that's on me. Don't waste a shot on me because I don't want it and plenty of others do. I'm not putting that in my body now because it's just too new for my liking. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Your shots will be reserved for someone who really counts.
The Christians may not like the mark. But without it you may not be able to go anywhere. Originally Posted by DTickler
I have a yellow card which contains a history of vaccines I have had.

"The Carte Jaune or Yellow Card, officially called the International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (ICVP), is an official vaccination record created by the World Health Organization (WHO).[1] It is a kind of 'medical passport' that is recognised internationally and may be required for entry to certain countries where there are increased health risks for travellers. The Yellow Card should be kept in the holder's passport."

When I receive my COVID-19 vaccination the card will be updated to reflect that. I also read that some sort of document will be given to those who have received the vaccine.
The dumbness continues. Now the Idiot Crew is implying that bar coding is coming or the mark of the beast. And microchips. Oh no.
  • WTF
  • 12-10-2020, 06:34 AM
Maybe it's not a vaccine at all but a chip to track your every move, bank account, medical history ect. How do you feel about that? Originally Posted by Levianon17
A vaccine will be able to track your banking history? How does that work 007?

Maybe it's not a vaccine at all but a chip to track your every move, bank account, medical history ect. How do you feel about that? Originally Posted by Levianon17
and to follow every key stroke on your internet devices, whether you have visited unapproved news websites and to monitor your voting history

along with the dates and times you have ever entered a church

with copies sent to your employer or prospective employer and to child protective services should you have underage children

social credits or demerits to be issued that will adjust the amount of your universal basic income along with a sliding scale of your individual income tax rate depending on your social justice score

Give my shot to someone else. It's limited and I take the necessary precautions so I am good. If I am not good, I'll just deal with that shit and that's on me. Don't waste a shot on me because I don't want it and plenty of others do. I'm not putting that in my body now because it's just too new for my liking. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
The whole "Trump didn't order enough vaccines" narrative was debunked by noon. The initial order from Pfizer is enough for 50MM Americans.

A vaccine will be able to track your banking history? How does that work 007? Originally Posted by WTF
Your reading comprehension didn't improve while on your bancation.
  • WTF
  • 12-10-2020, 08:57 AM
A vaccine will be able to track your banking history? How does that work 007? Originally Posted by WTF

Your reading comprehension didn't improve while on your bancation. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Really?
Easy answer.
Bible's Book of Revelation Chap 14, verse 9-10