Why is the MSM now reporting on Hunter Biden?

When they and Social Media banned any reporting on this? I did a cursory google search on the investigation and almost every MSM outlet is covering it. Even the “renowned” fake news outlet CNN:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/12/09/p...ion/index.html

What changed? Biden stole the election? Biden willl be able to fire all the investigators? Oh, it’s not just about taxes. They’re looking into his business dealings primarily with China. So why are the MSM coming down on poor Hunter Biden now? Maybe they’re paving the way for Commiela Harris to take over? After all, she referred to the ticket as Harris/Biden. So did Beijing Biden. Biden said in a recent interview if he disagreed with Harris on principle he would fake a disease and resign. Well, he already has dementia. He’s just has to resign.
Biden stole the election ??

He kicked Trump's ass by over 7 million votes !!

Trump got beat almost as bad as McCain got beat by Obama (10 million votes)

Romney did way better than Trump (only 3 million votes by Obama)

Stole the election ; What a fucking joke.

Stole the election ; What a fucking joke. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Oh they stole it. They know it. They might even get away with it. You’re not going to get the memo. Because you don’t count. Any ideas about Hunter and the “Big Guys” business dealings in China?
Are they reporting Hunter? Who? Besides the usual suspects of Fox, AON and a couple of other conservative websites...

Yeah, the FBI (and I hope Treasury) should be investigating and tieing this back to the Biden Crime family.

I'm all for a special council to investigate Quid Pro Joe and Hunter. I'm sure their tax returns won't hold up.

Hunter's a POS. He's a Cu** and Cr*** addict. If anyone is vulnerable to blackmailing by Russian agents it's the Bidens.

Stole the election ; What a fucking joke. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
If you're so confident then you should be welcoming an audit.

It's called a tell.
They were all "Perfect" All the Biden's dealings ; Perfect.

We didn't have to Steal shit.

All we had to do was let the people vote.The people have spoken.

You think after that 4 year shit show of Trump's first,and only,term that he was going to get re-elected ?

Dream on !! He lost the popular by over 3 million in 2016.

You think he got more popular over those 4 years ?
Why is this important? I didn't know that Hunter Biden was running.
Are they reporting Hunter? Who? Besides the usual suspects of Fox, AON and a couple of other conservative websites...

Yeah, the FBI (and I hope Treasury) should be investigating and tieing this back to the Biden Crime family.

I'm all for a special council to investigate Quid Pro Joe and Hunter. I'm sure their tax returns won't hold up.

Hunter's a POS. He's a Cu** and Cr*** addict. If anyone is vulnerable to blackmailing by Russian agents it's the Bidens. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Nope, all the MSM outlets
Why is this important? I didn't know that Hunter Biden was running. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Because his father is the “Big Guy” now figure it out. Hint, Hunter is a reprobate loser. Incapable of getting the sweetheart deals that he got unless his dad wasn’t the “Big Guy”.
They were all "Perfect" All the Biden's dealings ; Perfect.

We didn't have to Steal shit.

All we had to do was let the people vote.The people have spoken.

You think after that 4 year shit show of Trump's first,and only,term that he was going to get re-elected ?

Dream on !! He lost the popular by over 3 million in 2016.

You think he got more popular over those 4 years ? Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Who’s we? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
Hunter is a reprobate loser. Originally Posted by bambino
Kinda sounds like most of us here on Eccie!
Why is this important? I didn't know that Hunter Biden was running. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
And that's called doubling down on the tell.

Because his father is the “Big Guy” now figure it out. Hint, Hunter is a reprobate loser. Incapable of getting the sweetheart deals that he got unless his dad wasn’t the “Big Guy”. Originally Posted by bambino
Wild that the Dim party is now under gun of a C*** addict. This never ends well.
It's not important. It is not like Trump's kids don't also use their last name for their benefit. If my last name meant anything, I would cash in on it too. Unfortunately, my surname doesn't mean shit so I just have to earn on my own.

I pretty much have only doctors, teachers and lawyers in my family. I certainly can't get any money from China with my bullshit pedigree. I would if I could though without any hesitation. He can and you can't. Big fucking deal
It is not like Trump's kids don't also use their last name for their benefit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Are you trying to imply that one of "Trump's kids" got $15 million in his or her pocket from a Chinese government investment? Or are just outright saying it?

Just look the other way ...

Adam Schiff...lets see what did he do on top of all his other lies.

Oh yeah hid a hearsay partisan From questioning while accusing and impeaching president trump for wanting to investigate the Biden’s

It seems The answer to how these humpty dumpty know nothings In here can align themselves with such an non virtuous group as the dims, with such a long history of hateful destruction can only be found in their own Lack of virtue