90 seconds three times- and this is not MSOG!

Vaccine #1 is in the batter's box.

It cannot be without proper temperature for more than 90 seconds.
How can this go wrong?

90 seconds from Pfizer's fridge to shipping box.
90 seconds from shipping box to destination fridge.
90 seconds from that fridge into your body.

Would you change your vote about taking the vaccine now still not knowing the long term effects of it?
invest in dry ice stock
Just weight until we see all the dead people that why is starting with a isolated island nation, in fact England doesn't even know what's happening in his own backyard at one time they assume it'll take 3 weeks from one end of the country to the other to know that they were nuke.
By the time it becomes available to me, it will have been taken by millions and enough time will have passed to know it's short term effects if any. I'll consider my options when the time comes. Considering the fact that I have had literally every vaccine imaginable in my life without consequences, I'm inclined to believe that this will have more benefits than problems. Of course there will be problems, there always are a few people that will have adverse effects.

When you have had polio in the family prior to the vaccine, you stop and take a real hard look at this.
  • Tiny
  • 12-11-2020, 01:41 PM

How can this go wrong?

Would you change your vote about taking the vaccine now still not knowing the long term effects of it? Originally Posted by DTickler
No
  • Tiny
  • 12-11-2020, 01:42 PM
Considering the fact that I have had literally every vaccine imaginable in my life without consequences, I'm inclined to believe that this will have more benefits than problems. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Exactly

How can this go wrong?

Would you change your vote about taking the vaccine now still not knowing the long term effects of it? Originally Posted by DTickler
Link?

I posted some questions about the "proper temperature" and I believe Speedy answered them. Yeah, I'm hearing the Pfizer vac needs to be stored at -60F. Dunno how they can safely inject into a human at that temperature.
I took the 90 seconds off of ABC Nightly news last night--links are tougher to find because the 90 seconds search interferes with 90% efficacy.

Moderna's can be in room temp for up to 12 hours but their vaccine alters your DNA.

This one says no more than twice a day 60-90 seconds:
https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/he...3-5f60eeb5dfe1

A little broader:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ge/6281859002/
I took the 90 seconds off of ABC Nightly news last night--links are tougher to find because the 90 seconds search interferes with 90% efficacy.

Moderna's can be in room temp for up to 12 hours but their vaccine alters your DNA.

This one says no more than twice a day 60-90 seconds:
https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/he...3-5f60eeb5dfe1

A little broader:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ge/6281859002/ Originally Posted by DTickler

From the usa today article.

To keep the molecule stable, the vaccine must be stored at ultracold temperatures, between minus 112 and minus 76. Generally, the guidance is minus 94 and below. At those temperatures, it is stable for up to six months.

Once the vaccine arrives at a hospital or clinic, it can be held at regular refrigerator temperatures of between 35 to 46 degrees for up to five days before it must be discarded.
  • oeb11
  • 12-12-2020, 07:48 AM
TRUMP VACCINE - Danger Danger Danger DPST's

do not get the Trump Vaccine - it also causes common sense, conservative thinking, and a ralistic understanding of teh world at large.

anathema to DPST's and Dumb as a bag of hammers leaders like AOC, her squad, Bernie, Fudge, Abrams, and the corrupt biden crime family!!!!
^^ True that , what will they do ??????????????????? And not to correct but its the China Biddenns crime family , remember Made in China 2025 ?
^^ True that , what will they do ??????????????????? And not to correct but its the China Biddenns crime family , remember Made in China 2025 ? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Everybody remembers 2025! Where you been, man?