Time person of the year!!!!!!

Complete Horseshit that Biden and Harris are the person of the year. WTF have they done?? Trump and Pence helped save the world.

more bullshit from the media left
https://api.parler.com/l/Xbj6F

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
lolling

Very sad. But accurate!
They pulled of the biggest dis-information campaign in American history surpassing anything the Russians did. I guess that can get you Person of the Year. Let's see how that holds up in the coming months.

I predict that Joe Biden's first 100 days will be like no other in modern history. Between the investigations into Hunter and James with possible blow back on Joe, his attempts to get certain persons confirmed to cabinet posts that Republicans and even some Democrats will not support and the on-going "eat your own" that will happen daily in the Democrat party.
  • WTF
  • 12-11-2020, 01:04 PM
They pulled of the biggest dis-information campaign in American history surpassing anything the Russians did. I guess that can get you Person of the Year. Let's see how that holds up in the coming months.

I predict that Joe Biden's first 100 days will be like no other in modern history. Between the investigations into Hunter and James with possible blow back on Joe, his attempts to get certain persons confirmed to cabinet posts that Republicans and even some Democrats will not support and the on-going "eat your own" that will happen daily in the Democrat party. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Stock market has been doing good!
All he did was not be H I M LOL

and Kamala is a woman.

I guess that deserves an award.

Congrats.
I predict that Joe Biden's first 100 days .... Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Originally Posted by LexusLover

You are either telling me you are sleepy or you have an opinion as to what I said but an emoji doesn't quit tell me what that opinion is.
I'm surprised Obama wasn't the coverboy. Time is so far up the Dim's ass....
Amusing they included Harris. So even that rag is expecting Biden to pass away shortly.
The trump family could be the biggest corrupt losers of the year. The new York society lights have been turned off for the Trump's. They can Kik sand in corrupted Florida though where they belong

If the orange mushroom really needs a good suckn he can visit the indicted paxton in Texas

Crying time again n again for the ignorant corrupt orange suckers.give give trump more money clueless idiots
I agree that he Biden hasn't done anything to earn Time man of the year nor did Obama do anything to get a Noble Peace Prize when did. Saying that Trump hasn't saved the World. I think the entire selection process was off the mark.
Biden/Harris got rid of the most corrupt mofo in America history...and took spence Cruz and Texas with him
lol