Hillary Made Trump Thirsty For Her P*ssy

This is just a little red meat for the Trumpites. LOL this dude is a nervous wreck!!! No way he negotiated any business deals without showing his hand. Who drinks this much water during a debate? A liar I tell you. A FUCKING LIAR!!!

Let's count them together:

this dude is a nervous wreck!!! No way he negotiated any business deals without showing his hand. Who drinks this much water during a debate? A liar I tell you. A FUCKING LIAR!!!

Let's count them together:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hillary prolly shit herself. She wears heavy duty depends.
Hillary prolly shit herself. She wears heavy duty depends. Originally Posted by bambino

Well he was thirsty for that then.
Well he was thirsty for that then. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Nah, that's why Mark Cuban was in the front row.
  • R.M.
  • 09-27-2016, 03:01 PM
I just watched the debate... Lester the moderator failed the nation and his questions where an embarrassment. I turned it off after his irrelevant question, starting out with "one of you is going to loose...will you accept the result of the election"?
WTF? This is why our election is a circus... I vote we replace moderators with computers.
I just watched the debate... Lester the moderator failed the nation and his questions where an embarrassment. I turned it off after his irrelevant question, starting out with "one of you is going to loose...will you accept the result of the election"?
WTF? This is why our election is a circus... I vote we replace moderators with computers. Originally Posted by R.M.
"Where" they now?

So you turned it off while Trump was interrupting both him and Hillary?

You missed the money shot.

Again.

• R.M.
  • 09-27-2016, 03:17 PM
Maybe in that piss brain of yours. I bet you believe you invented Taco Bell too. Or was it Post-its?
Do you need a blanket or a coat? Lonely little man. Have a great day.
Maybe in that piss brain of yours. I bet you believe you invented Taco Bell too. Or was it Post-its?
Do you need a blanket or a coat? Lonely little man. Have a great day. Originally Posted by R.M.
He needs some cock, one in his mouth, one in his ass. He likes to be air tight.
  • R.M.
  • 09-27-2016, 03:26 PM
I still think Lester is retarded.
WTF? This is why our election is a circus... I vote we replace moderators with computers. Originally Posted by R.M.

Holt is a good man life long Republican and did a good job. Maybe if Trump knew how to succinctly answer a question and not ramble and ramble on and on for 10-15 mins per question things would have been better for him. Fact is he didn't give Lester an opportunity because he kept going on incoherent rants time and again. Don't blame Lester for Trump's lack of preparedness and ability to be Presidential. Trump is simply not smart enough and there's really no way around that fact.
  • R.M.
  • 09-27-2016, 04:44 PM
Really and you are just as retarded as Lester.
Really and you are just as retarded as Lester. Originally Posted by R.M.

^ I will allow you to rant. It can be cathartic. ;-) I'd be pissed too if I was a Trump supporter
  • IAMA
  • 09-27-2016, 04:51 PM
^ I will allow you to rant. It can be cathartic. ;-) I'd be pissed too if I was a Trump supporter Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

and you are WHO?
and you are WHO? Originally Posted by IAMA
get out of my thread before I have you banned.
  • R.M.
  • 09-27-2016, 05:01 PM
get out of my thread before I have you banned. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You sound like a bitchy hooker. Get over it or show me a link where you can have him banned. You look very stupid at the moment.