Newspaper Endorsements-Do they really matter ?

I think Prolongus and I have seen the same story about USA Today urging people not to vote for Trump. So as not to hijack his thread, I'll throw this question out in a new one. How much attention do you pay to newspaper endorsements, and more importantly, do they influence the way you vote. I prefer to make up my own mind, and actually find it highly offensive that newspaper editors think they have the right to tell us how to vote. IMO their job, as well as other forms of media, is to give us the information we need to make our decision, not tell us what it should be. What say you ?
Social media has more influence than news print now.
I generally consider them as an indication of who not to vote for.
Newspapers are dinosaurs and on the way out. I never listened to them anyway.
I can't read.
Newspapers are dinosaurs and on the way out. I never listened to them anyway. Originally Posted by bambino
You can't listen to them fucktard, you have to read them.
You can't listen to them fucktard, you have to read them. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Looks who's talking Retarded Lenny! But they do have pictures, some even have comics! Just for you Retarded Lenny!!!!!!
Let me guess...
Social media has more influence than news print now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
+1 on that.
It matters when a puppy is training. If you've ever trained one on newspaper you will notice how they sniff and circle before the stop to poop!

They're checking for the political endorsements! It's poop attracter!
Looks who's talking Retarded Lenny! But they do have pictures, some even have comics! Just for you Retarded Lenny!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Stepped in shit again bambeano?
Newspapers are dinosaurs and on the way out. I never listened to them anyway. Originally Posted by bambino
LMFAO!!!!! So...how's it going, reading TV, BANNEDWINO?
HAAAAAAAHA HA HA!!!!!!
BAMBULLY THE IGNORE(acist)
Stepped in shit again bambeano? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No shit for brains, if you vote based on a newspapers endorsement, you are "listening" to them. Your are doing what they recommend. Same as when Asswipe PMs you and ProlapsedBunghole and gives you orders. You listen to him because you're retarded and can't think for yourself.
LMFAO!!!!! So...how's it going, reading TV, BANNEDWINO?
HAAAAAAAHA HA HA!!!!!! Originally Posted by Prolongus
You really are a little faggot aren't you? Now "listen" here, go lick Asswipes asshole you little lackey.