Massage parlor raids

Looks like the Sherriffs department is making its presence known. They shut down a massage parlor in Vidor and Beaumont (College St) today. Wonder how many others are being targeted? They are getting out of control popping up everywhere. Just a matter of time people cant enjoy themselves.
From an online site.

TRAFFICKING - PROSTITUTION RAIDS | Several businesses shut down. Images show the one in Vidor raided. The Sunlight Spa at Main and West Bolivar. Authorities say human trafficking is at the center of it all. At least one arrest was made for prostitution. 7 parlors in Orange County and one in Beaumont.
Raids:
Anna Spa- 1005 Green Ave. in Orange
A1 Massage- 2968 North 16th St. in Orange
Jade Flower- #11 Strickland Dr. in Orange
Panda Spa- 7014 Highway 87 in Orange
Star Massage- 3515 Mockingbird #C in Pinehurst
Rainbow Massage- 2070 #B Texas Ave. in Bridge City
Sunlight Spa- 120 West Bolivar in Vidor
Long Long Massage Parlor- College Street in Beaumont
Exactly why I don’t visit those places - too risky
Ty for the info
I know this post is over a month old but I have a question. I passed a couple of these places tonight, and it looks like they are open for business again. How are they able to reopen if they were shut down for trafficking and so forth? Is it someone trying to trap customers? Also, why are the workers and patrons the only ones arrested? What about the person that is leasing the property and the person that owns the property? Surely they know what is going on at their own property? Curious minds / idle minds want to know!!
In OKC last week cops were working the street and arrested 117 people. It's an election year and every mayor/governor/sheriff etc wants to show how they are cleaning up their area. It is going to be hotter everywhere the law doesn't keep for themselves.
I know this post is over a month old but I have a question. I passed a couple of these places tonight, and it looks like they are open for business again. How are they able to reopen if they were shut down for trafficking and so forth? Is it someone trying to trap customers? Also, why are the workers and patrons the only ones arrested? What about the person that is leasing the property and the person that owns the property? Surely they know what is going on at their own property? Curious minds / idle minds want to know!! Originally Posted by lcladj
I came here to bump and say I got a text from panda spa. I don't trust it though.
I got the same thing yesterday gotta be a setup. Be careful.
I got the same thing yesterday gotta be a setup. Be careful. Originally Posted by Bed shaker
English typing and sentence structure seems too proper as well. She said they been working 10 days or so and cops said they didn't do anything wrong lmao.
Laxus that's def a setup. These goons are trying to be sneaky. Yall keep your head on a swivel out there.