No Ads...

Seems like it's been dry for the past week. What the hell, did all the talent skip out of town?
Gotta work the back channels!! There are ladies that come to Tyler without ads.

Find a few who you really like and that take a liking to you due to 1)$, 2)you behave properly, & 3)they like the way you work it!!

Regulars will come see you!! I spent a fabulous time with a regular on Monday and am seeing another one on Friday. Neither are posting ads.
Gotta work the back channels!! There are ladies that come to Tyler without ads.

Find a few who you really like and that take a liking to you due to 1)$, 2)you behave properly, & 3)they like the way you work it!!

Regulars will come see you!! I spent a fabulous time with a regular on Monday and am seeing another one on Friday. Neither are posting ads. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Thanks for the heads up. I have a couple of regular I see, but looking to maybe switch up.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2155276

See post #5 Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I saw that dude. I'll do a better search.
I have been advertising about visiting the area as it is around the 2 H range from me but it is dry for me too. Just figure it was because all this crazy weather and gas shortages
I don't mind making the trip anytime. I live in East Texas and work in East Texas and Addison.
I am local to Tyler but don't always post an ad up. I usually dabble in the hobby By Request only, but occasionally I do post an ad up just to let those who are unaware of my availability know that I am still here LOL. Have a fantastic weekend everyone, it's going to be a beautiful one!