How does Pittsburg feel about shapiro possibly being picked as vp and securing the election for kamala

Must be frightening? I'd say a very smart pick from kamala
He’s a solid guy. One of few I don’t get second hand embarrassment when he speaks.
To be honest, I wish he was the top guy instead of vp.
He’s a solid guy. One of few I don’t get second hand embarrassment when he speaks.
To be honest, I wish he was the top guy instead of vp. Originally Posted by Charley3
Me too. Only problem with that is he has no national name recognition; but as VP, he could garner that and run for POTUS in 2028.

I was really hoping for a Shapiro/Whitmer ticket, but I'm all in on Kamala. Mainly because trump is scared shitless of her. It's hilarious.
If kamala picks shapiro its over. So how will penn magas feel knowing their own gov and state handed the election to the dems and ended trumpfs career?
Pittsburgh
If kamala picks shapiro its over. So how will penn magas feel knowing their own gov and state handed the election to the dems and ended trumpfs career? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Ooh! I know! They'll say it was "rigged"??
Pittsburgh Originally Posted by snoopy75
Yeah, he posts here 24/7 you would think he would get the spelling right. But hey!

As far as Shapiro, you would never know he’s Governor. He’s nondescript. I can’t think of any accomplishments. Except for stealing the election for Bribes.
... Shapiro as WHAT?? ... VP?? ... ...

... He'd just be adding his name to a Losing Ticket. ...

#### Salty
Yeah, he posts here 24/7 you would think he would get the spelling right. But hey!

As far as Shapiro, you would never know he’s Governor. He’s nondescript. I can’t think of any accomplishments. Except for stealing the election for Bribes. Originally Posted by bambino
The guy is very accomplished. Kamala adding him is doom for trumpfs chances. Irony is Penn is the must have for trumpf.
... Shapiro as WHAT?? ... VP?? ... ...

... He'd just be adding his name to a Losing Ticket. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
And there’s the rub. Why commit political suicide teaming up with the Hyena? Just wait 4 years.