Fake account to gain info?...

I have a suspicion that someone in my personal life has made an account to gain info on me, the account is brand new- they called me by my real name in pm...how and what should i do to try and keep this from getting messy???
RTM the pm and the appropriate staff will look into it
I have a suspicion that someone in my personal life has made an account to gain info on me, the account is brand new- they called me by my real name in pm...how and what should i do to try and keep this from getting messy??? Originally Posted by xXxoRRoxXx
With all due respect ma'am, as an innocent bystander.....you have face pics in your showcase and 5'10" and beautiful!!!! It would not take much detective work.

Cheers

I love your look though. xoxo
I think the point is the breach of etiquette, not what is or isn't fact.
Pretty sure that someone you know joining is not against the rules.
Put them on your ignore list.
It all depends who it is. If its casual acquaintance maybe you do not want turn off communication. Some people are really cool and just here for the experience. If that the case why do you want to turn them down? They could end up as a long term client.

If it's a family member or someone who will be harmful. Remove your face photos and block them.

I have two former high school classmates on the boards. Both know I am here. One of them is now one of my regulars.
Pretty sure its someone trying to gain info to show certain folks (which would never have a clue of this lifestlye) or my involvement in it. I have a PO on an individual...if its him would not that be a violation if hes contacting me and would the mods be able to give tge info i needed if it was.??
great nipples. ijs
Ignore and play dumb
Pretty sure its someone trying to gain info to show certain folks (which would never have a clue of this lifestlye) or my involvement in it. I have a PO on an individual...if its him would not that be a violation if hes contacting me and would the mods be able to give tge info i needed if it was.?? Originally Posted by xXxoRRoxXx

Lets not involve the po. Does sending someone to jail and reopening their charges sound like acting like a decent human being all bc they MIGHT be a member of a website? Hit ignore on his profile and move on like an adult. One more piece of advice...don’t tell ur life story to weirdos over the internet u have never met and then there will be no gaining of info!
With all due respect ma'am, as an innocent bystander.....you have face pics in your showcase and 5'10" and beautiful!!!! It would not take much detective work.

Cheers

I love your look though. xoxo Originally Posted by Sig9er
Right???!
Right???! Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
One of the reasons for this site is privacy. But it is always possible we can 'bump into' someone we know. Might be better to play dumb and see what comes of it, maybe even figure out who it is behind the profile.
I have a suspicion that someone in my personal life has made an account to gain info on me, the account is brand new- they called me by my real name in pm...how and what should i do to try and keep this from getting messy??? Originally Posted by xXxoRRoxXx
Having a suspicion means that you don't know for sure.

In pm you were called by your real name, but you are not for sure who this is.

Thus, you were called by your real name; the PM did not identify the real name of the guy who PMed you. He is fishing.

Statement: Women can change their hair style, hair color, makeup and etc. Hell, women I have know closely I am not absolutely sure about when I see a new picture. Just look at your pictures posted on ECCIE. Some of the face pictures could be different women. Photography on the net is crap anyway.

Someone has held the bait for you, and you published it on line. So you have confirmed that you are the guy he said.

You could of just ignored it, or written back that he was wrong. That would be the end of it.

When will women learn to shut the fuck up about asking others for advice. Just got to check with the other girls about what they think. Shut up! Oh, was that too strong, would you have accepted: quit talking?

You would be a poor poker player: you can not show your cards during the middle of a game.
  • Crock
  • 03-25-2019, 02:16 PM
Having a suspicion means that you don't know for sure.

In pm you were called by your real name, but you are not for sure who this is.

Thus, you were called by your real name; the PM did not identify the real name of the guy who PMed you. He is fishing.

Statement: Women can change their hair style, hair color, makeup and etc. Hell, women I have know closely I am not absolutely sure about when I see a new picture. Just look at your pictures posted on ECCIE. Some of the face pictures could be different women. Photography on the net is crap anyway.

Someone has held the bait for you, and you published it on line. So you have confirmed that you are the guy he said.

You could of just ignored it, or written back that he was wrong. That would be the end of it.

When will women learn to shut the fuck up about asking others for advice. Just got to check with the other girls about what they think. Shut up! Oh, was that too strong, would you have accepted: quit talking?

You would be a poor poker player: you can not show your cards during the middle of a game. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
What an absurdly limited perspective on what has taken place.

Imagine this: OP sees her brother-in-law multiple times every week at family functions. There's no way he doesn't recognize her from her pictures, regardless of how many times she changes her hairstyle or makeup. He's the one that sent her the PM using her real name. She still has no clue about who knows her true identity. Discussing that here changes that not one iota.

You would make a poor poker player. You have to know the difference between a winning hand and a losing hand.

Perhaps you should consider shutting the fuck up?
One of the reasons for this site is privacy. Originally Posted by DNinja69