Senator Schumer Recieves Strong Rebuke From Chief Justice

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chi...such-dangerous

Depending on your perspective, Senator Chuck Schumer could have crossed the line while giving a speech at an abortion rally in front of the SCOTUS.

I doubt there is an actual law against a Senator calling out a supreme a court justices in this manner, but Chief Justice Roberts was certainly not pleased. True, the nomination and confirmation of the Justices is extremely political. But once confirmed, the Court is by tradition supposed to be immune to such political tirades.

The Senator could be censored, but that’s no big deal. His Senate seat in NY is his as long as he wants it. His base will be cheering him on. He will continue to be the leader of his Party in the Senate.

I think this shows the frustration the Democrats face. They hate President Trump. They have tried every way thinkable to get rid of him. But he keeps coming out on top.

It drives them to the type of behavior we see in Schumer’s tirade and the mumbling, stuttering pronouncements of Nancy Peloci.

They will never admit that President Trump is a good President. However, the American Voters see through the Democrat’s tactics of lies.
  • oeb11
  • 03-05-2020, 06:31 AM
Scumer is a feckless hack who will do anything to get his mug in front of a camera.

The Senate won't censure him - altho deserved.
Chief Justice Roberts put forth a measured and appropriate response.

it will fly over the head of hack Schumer.
Chuckie is """outa control" like the rest of them ... Just think whata happened if Big -T acted like that
McConnell is destroying Schumer on the Senate floor.
I predict that irate citizens who have had enough of these self absorbed morons will verbally and even physically assault members of congress in the not so distant future. We are headed for some deep shit in this country because of guys like Schumer and that little prick Adam Schiff and many others.
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2020, 08:33 AM
We are headed for some deep shit in this country because of guys like Schumer and that little prick Adam Schiff and many others. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You forgot Nunes and say Trump....

You forgot Nunes and say Trump....

Originally Posted by WTF
Sure if they go around making threats publicly towards supreme court judges like Schumer did.
looks like Chucky is having some buyer's remorse over his words .. which like elections have consequences ..

Chuck Schumer: 'I Should Not Have Used The Words I Used' About The Supreme Court

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/chuck...164138275.html
looks like Chucky is having some buyer's remorse over his words .. which like elections have consequences ..

Chuck Schumer: 'I Should Not Have Used The Words I Used' About The Supreme Court

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/chuck...164138275.html Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He walked it back - I'm satisfied with that - might as well let it go.
He walked it back - I'm satisfied with that - might as well let it go. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Not good enough. If McConnell or any Republican Senator did that they would be screaming for his resignation. Censure is kinda meaningless, but it’s the least they should do.
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2020, 03:38 PM
Chuckie is """outa control" like the rest of them ... Just think whata happened if Big -T acted like that
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Ole Big T does act like that!
He walked it back - I'm satisfied with that - might as well let it go. Originally Posted by friendly fred
He didn't walk it back. He said "you all are dumb asses for misinterpreting my statement".

His statement was clear. His intent was clear. He didn't apologize at all.

If that would have been a republican, they would have resigned by now.

If that had been the president, the impeachment papers would be forthcoming.

The leftwing fascist racebaiting bigoted thugs are thoroughly disgusting.

To compare his statement to the president's, which simply noted that the leftist on the supreme court had made public pre-conceived intentionaly-biased statements(this is true, and disgusting), and they ought to recuse themselves(this is absurd, but it is trump) is moronic.

Neither he, nor the any member of the house and senate republican caucus have ever (to my knowledge) made personally threatening statements about individual judiciary branch members.

The leader of the leftwing fascist racebaiting bigoted thugs did, and made the argument that he was correct in doing so.

The democrats ought to go fuck themselves, instead of trying to fuck the whole country over.
The democrats ought to go fuck themselves, instead of trying to fuck the whole country over. Originally Posted by kehaar
I agree with you on the last line but nothing is going to come of this and he did back down some so whadda ya gonna do?
Such hatreds, boys.

Yous both need to start taking Midol, boys.

no he didn't. that was a non-apology apology.