Road Trip with Muffy

Ok, I was going to keep this between me and Muffy. but since I'm an exaulted super mod I guess I should disclose what happened.

Recently, Muffy and I decided to go for an overnight trip to Dallas. The gig was we would each book a gal for the first evening and swap the dates for the next day.

Well, we arrived; checked in to our rooms; then we had our dates. Iwon't mention any names, but my gal was not up to standards. When I met Muffy back at our hotel I told him, "Hell, my wife is better than she is!" Muffy took it as a challenge. Surely he could coax a great session out of the lady.

The next day I picked Muff up after his session. The whole drive back he was kind of quiet. I took it to mean he was tired so didn't make much of it. As we pulled in his driveway he opened the door and said, "You're right. She aint any better than your wife."

Just goes to show who you can trust!

HID
  • fawn
  • 05-26-2009, 06:28 PM
see what happens when you go looking for some strange.....
Hmmmm.....HID would get some strange if he'd just swap hands!

And, don't worry fawn, I'm still remaining faithful to you because I KNOW you're not cheating on me over there in Dallas. lol

MM
  • fawn
  • 05-28-2009, 08:10 PM
you know i only belong to you honey..........but i have decided to loan my self out until you get back down here.......im lonely.....
but i really am sorry things didnt work out for yall in the big d.....
Taking my chance to get under Fawn!
  • fawn
  • 06-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Taking my chance to get under Fawn! Originally Posted by Slippery
oh baby, now you are on top and bottom...........ummmm the possibilities....
One day we'll do more than just fantasize about it, Fawn. You'll come to Shreveport/Bossier, right?
  • fawn
  • 06-04-2009, 08:30 PM
One day we'll do more than just fantasize about it, Fawn. You'll come to Shreveport/Bossier, right? Originally Posted by Slippery
I am seriously thinking about it...........if I'm lucking some time this summer,
might come down on a Friday and stay through Sunday.........me and Kelly have discussed it....so we will see what happens.........
I know I shouldn't bump threads over 30 days but... This was just too funny not to comment on... Evidently you can't trust a Muffin Man to guard your pussy any more than you can trust a dog to guard your food.
I know I shouldn't bump threads over 30 days but... This was just too funny not to comment on... Evidently you can't trust a Muffin Man to guard your pussy any more than you can trust a dog to guard your food. Originally Posted by wynterstark
Infraction noted and politely ignored.