Scent....

Anyone else love the smell of their sexual intrest sweat....im not talking ole stale socks or undies...but say just..done with a workout...and of cource oneof my favs since my teens....a ladys feet and or hose after a day of work.or class..use to love to take mh HS girlfriends shoes and socks off after shed get done woth B BALL practice...and smell her feet and kiss and lick them..Had GF later in life loved to give me a blow job rt when id just finished something physical...she really liked it if i were still sweating...z
Shed sniff and lick and suck my sweating sack....and my lord shed get so wett...
I am totally addicted to female pheromones and love licking sweaty armpits and pussies. I request women to be sweaty. I also found that after a man gets turned on, his erect cock is irresistible to both suck, taste and smell. Male an d female pheromones drive me wild now.!!! An erect dick dripping in female juices is my favorite!
Interesting...hmmmm note to self,for my visit Mr Foot's way next year!

I personally get off to cologne on a gent!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
what do you like maybe I have it text me

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hell yes!!!!
Absolutely love sweat! Licking ot off woman's body is heavenly! Love slight armpit smell on her too at times. Love the slight tang of licking that too. Yes I love foot licking and toe sucking. Never thought much of the smell of feet, but maybe I've just never been with someone I could smell it that much