Lilly Rose?

I don't normally see gals from BP but I do look at the ads occasionally. The lady has been on there for a while and now I see she has a P411 ad. Has anyone seen her or know any thing about her?

http://www.preferred411.com/Provider....cfm?Cid=35990

I know there are other gals on BP that use photos with the same backgrounds. I'm wondering if they have a common photographer, a common agency or a common pimp.

No ill intent meant toward this lady or any other. I don't know anything about her. She looks great and I want to know more.

Slippery
  • Linus
  • 01-11-2010, 05:46 AM
Slippery, I too have seen her ad and wanted to visit her for quite some time. I was willing to take a chance, but our schedules never matched. Anyway, yesterday we finally did get together and wow what cutie! She travels with two girlfriends from Dallas, and offered to have them join, but being an old worn out guy I figured Lilly would be more than I could handle so I passed on the offer. They are independent "contractors" as far as I could tell. I guess the others went to breakfast as they were gone when I arrived. Unlike some experiences with traveling groups, the room was immaculate, candles, dim lights, nice atmosphere. She was beautiful! The only down side to the visit for some of my hobby brothers would be the CBJ, but from my standpoint she was worth the visit and I can't wait to see her again. She had the most wonderful skin I've ever touched. Anyway, she said they were leaving Monday, but..... she'll be back! I for one can't wait.
Linus:

I know all the local gents would LOVE a review. Mind posting one?

HID
I have done a 4 sum with the 3 of them in Texarkana. These are classy girls.. The rates are right. Now the bad... Everything is covered with the 3 some. But still awesome attitude and will leave you happy. I have seen them twice, looking for a third this week...

TXguy
I have been trying to catch her when she is in town for quite some time myself. Not sure why but I have never read a review that has any details, their were a couple on ASPD but very brief with little to no real usable info. Linus had some good comments above and from reading that I really want to try some Lilly! If I can ever nail down when she is in town. I am concerned with no reviews but I will take a chance on this one.
Keep in mind some ladies like to stay discrete as well. LE can access everything we can on here, they are not stupid, they know how to look around. I only have 2 reviews now that ASPD is down, and I don't really feel I need any others. Screening is a big part of my hobby life, lol, and I feel reviews is a peek in the window for LE. BCD is my business, I like for it to stay that way. I am young beautiful and LOADS of fun! I have reviews available mostly to prove I'm not LE. What happens BCD is for us and no one else. Let's make it special!
Keep in mind some ladies like to stay discrete as well. LE can access everything we can on here, they are not stupid, they know how to look around. I only have 2 reviews now that ASPD is down, and I don't really feel I need any others. Screening is a big part of my hobby life, lol, and I feel reviews is a peek in the window for LE. BCD is my business, I like for it to stay that way. I am young beautiful and LOADS of fun! I have reviews available mostly to prove I'm not LE. What happens BCD is for us and no one else. Let's make it special! Originally Posted by klassykallie
Apparently you are getting clients and/or repeat business without additional reviews. That says something about who you are and how you treat the gentlemen who visit you. Some ladies aren't as blessed. They need the reviews as a marketing tool.

Glad you are staying safe and having fun!
I guess I never really thought about it that way, lol. Kudos for me, yeah! lol
  • GMTA
  • 01-13-2010, 06:40 PM
I will vouch of Kallie guys like she said am young beautiful and LOADS of fun
Would love to read the reviews on Kallie, but I'm not finding them. I know I'm getting old, but I didn't think I was getting so old as to not find current reviews.

Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Des.
Well thank you GMTA, you are too sweet! As far as reviews I still have 2 now that our other site is down. I have links to them on the review links page of my website. My website link is in my sig line. Hope you ALL have a wonderfull day!