Address: My place in Rensselaer
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long reddish-straw colored
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite Irish lass, cute face, perky A’s
Recommendation: Yes
Reminds me of Autumn Bolan !
I'm glad you were able to get in touch I've been trying for 2 days responses are sporadic set up a time at 4:00 then no response again. In my opinion she's too unreliable especially with her quote unquote personal problems read between the lines on that one
I asked her for one picture, gave her money, then she never delivered. One picture. So she’s a no go for me
Never send for pix, if she wants your biz she should send 1 or 2 as a teaser. Also couldve been one of her not so good days. Any pix you see in older ads ,she hasn't changed much. Hope it wasn't much
She finally sent it, just took all day. So she kept her word. Just took a lot longer than I would have liked.
Now imagine setting up a time to meet and the same thing happens, her response is terrible and doesn't keep appt then the next day apologizes makes up some story about some catastrophe in her life reset appointment that a no-show again and a repeat the next day this never happens I'm so sorry she's she's a flake
Not sure what I can tell you, other than she doesn’t pull that shit with me..
I am sure guys she has seen before get way better treatment - I know I would rather eat with someone I have seen before if they are decent than roll the dice with a new girl.

Put that on top of the high demand/low supply of good pussy in this area and the fact that most of these ladies are not efficient business people and you get what you get.

Persevere and try to get trusted regular status like Warren - I trust his word that it is worth it.
Just curious,would warren have posted this if she didn't ask him to , to let guys know she's back ?
I am sure guys she has seen before get way better treatment - I know I would rather eat with someone I have seen before if they are decent than roll the dice with a new girl.

Put that on top of the high demand/low supply of good pussy in this area and the fact that most of these ladies are not efficient business people and you get what you get.

Persevere and try to get trusted regular status like Warren - I trust his word that it is worth it. Originally Posted by Southgate18
Warren is one I trust too.