State: New York
Address: Car date picked up near Home Depot route 7 in Schenectady
Activities: Bbbj,cim,swallow
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Ugly kinda disgusting. Gets the job done
Recommendation: Yes
She is good at what she does….the only thing I found to be odd is that she did get a case of golden pussy syndrome when I inquired about an alternate location. And while she is generally nice, and does a good job, we can all agree that a “golden pussy” she is not.
But as mentioned, for the rate and her bj skills it’s a steal
That physical description is hilarious.
come on you just crushed her confidence... whores have feelings too lol
Personally I refuse to say anything bad about anybody that has my dick in her mouth. Especially if she has teeth.
Personally I refuse to say anything bad about anybody that has my dick in her mouth. Especially if she has teeth. Originally Posted by DeconKeys
Then maybe wait until she doesn't have your dick in her mouth before talking shit...?
gets me thinking when I see pigs like this getting business... if you were solid 8 or better ..im giving her 1.5 that's being generous on my scale because of her weight listed on her looks would bump it up to maybe 5.5 if had banging body... but still its failing any ways ... how much business could you make .. lets just 400 average customer in todays prices especially if your banging out 8 or more... would business just die down or what.. how could you not turn that down that money... or is business just that dry where the women can't make the money but brings me back to that pig if she is getting business holy shit lol..
I highly doubt anyone is doing much besides what the OP did with her. She cannot possibly be in demand or get anything more than maybe 1$$ a pop
The Only reason I did/would
I highly doubt anyone is doing much besides what the OP did with her. She cannot possibly be in demand or get anything more than maybe 1$$ a pop Originally Posted by CaliCobra
No fucking way can she demand any where near 1$$ a pop. She would have to suck me dry for hr straight and I would still feel like she is getting over me. And yea I’m not going any where near that snatch. She is good for one thing and one thing only a fairly decent rate
Why would you see this one?
And no way she is doing any kind of volume.
Ellie Mae told me she averages 6-8 guys a day at $140 that’s over $1,000 a day this I can see because she is a good fuck…
But not this one .