I'm Moving and Willing to Barter

If you work for Lowe's, Home Depot, Own Lawn Service,Moving Service, Know how to do grout/tile work, well you get the idea, I'm willing to barter services, or also for furniture I need.
Please PM me.
Lowe's employee only get a 10% discount. You can find that discount in the USPS address change envelope.

Grout and tile is so fun! Learn how to do it yourself...or barter!

Good luck moving! It is so stressful.
Thanks Katie for your info.
I guess I wasn't clear enough. I am willing to barter for some items I need, you might have them, or can get them on you credit card so no one has to know. I am also in need of lawn service, landscaping, movers, also willing to barter for furniture, bills paid, etc. Please contact me thru pm if you think you can help.
Wish me Happy Birthday, Saturday, June 23rd!
Originally Posted by PrincessLeeGFE

Happy Bday Babe!!

xoxo, Jasmine
  • Fiore
  • 06-22-2012, 06:31 PM
I know a man thatq will move your stuff low as 40! He moved my bed to my incall. If interested, let me know! Good luck!!!
Finally am moved in to my very own place! Moving is so much work. I hope to not have to do it again for a long long time!
If you have seen me before I have a SPECIAL for you! I'm in the same area, very close to NW410 and Callaghan.
Nice comfortable place to come and get some stress released.
So Happy the move is over! Now just getting settled in. I brought a lot of things from Cali, but left a lot also, so if you want to barter for something I need, or put something on your credit card that I can use, I'm willing to do some trading....
Has anyone had any good experience with a used appliance store? I need a washer/dryer and a new frig wouldn't hurt the one here is crap....