Kenny Needs a Motorcycle so...

I'm gonna let start cutting some deals!

I'm not gonna lie, I am one of the better photographers in town and I have several years experience shooting providers. I know what makes you money

I have a full time job that pays my bills but I need a bike! So you know you need photos and I want your business. Make me an offer. If its reasonable, I'll shoot it!

Conditions~

1) You MUST have access to a Paypal account. I will NOT be accepting cash for two reasons... Everything I make from shoots goes into one account and second, too many no shows. So your deposit to hold the date and make final payment will be through PayPal

2) Location shoots only. No studio shoots. I have several locations in my nick of the woods to shoot at from clothed to bikini to lingerie' to nude. If you want me to travel to you, keep this in mind when making your offer that I HATE driving!

3) If you're one of those who has stood me up, you better make one hell of an offer and your shoot will be paid in full up front

4) No bartering. Sorry but I dont care how good you are, I cant use it to put towards a bike.

5) We set a time/date/place, it is your responsibility to be there, on time and ready to shoot. I'm looking at usable daylight so if you are expecting to shoot 3-4 outfits but you fiddle fart around and show up 30 mins before sunset, you wont get them but you will still be obligated to pay for your session.

NOTE~ You'd think that most of this was common sense but trust me, it happens more often than you would think.

Link to my work and my contact listed below

Looking forward to hearing back from ya!