CONGRAGULATIONS CONDI.............

First woman member at Augusta.........they picked a fine 1st.

Hit em straight Condi !
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2012, 01:52 PM
read that earlier

now they'll have to remove the lawn jockeys on the clubhouse driveway ... snick

j/k
And the other woman admitted was private equity partner Darla Moore, wife of Richard Rainwater. You gotta love a woman who gets off on being told by a man that he "views her like an equity investment." LOL!

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/08/...usta-national/
And it only took the racist, bigoted old goats 80 years...... good on 'em!
Some people will never understand the concept of "private".
Oh, I understand it....

Private = No Blacks, No Jews, No Women, No Hispanics, No Gays.
Private= WASP.
It's the 21st Century, The concept of a club or organization dedicated soley to old white guys is as outdated as an organization dedicated to the sole advancement of black people.
Once again, your small minds fail to understand and grasp the concept of private.
read that earlier

now they'll have to remove the lawn jockeys on the clubhouse driveway ... snick

j/k Originally Posted by CJ7
Thank you Joe Biden.
  • Old-T
  • 08-21-2012, 04:31 AM
Once again, your small minds fail to understand and grasp the concept of private. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
No, I think people DO understand private. They also understand private and bigoted can sometimes go together, as they did in this particular instance.
Still fail to grasp the concept of private.
  • Old-T
  • 08-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Still fail to grasp the concept of private. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Then why don't you enlighten us. Several of us clearly believe we do comprehend "Private". You seem to think it means something else.

"Private" alows you to keep others out and set many of your own rules. But depending upon what rules you care to set you may still be a bigot.
How about not your business.
I think that it is great that a fine lady like Condi received an invitation to join Augusta National.It is my sincerest hope she accepts the invitation and becomes a member. I am not so familiar with the other lady but will bet that the invitation was not offered lightly.

One of the neat things about a private club is they can decide for themselves how they want to conduct themselves and it is nobody's business but their own.
  • Old-T
  • 08-22-2012, 03:12 PM
One of the neat things about a private club is they can decide for themselves how they want to conduct themselves and it is nobody's business but their own. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Contrary to what you might believe, we do get that.

For some reasson you don't get that the conduct can still be bigoted (in any direction). They may have all the right in the world to sit there and tell , or any other kind of stories and jokes. But in the instances where they do, the stories are still sexist, racist, or homophobic whether it's a public or private function.

Legal is not the same as right or moral.

Now what part of that do you still not comprehend?