California's New Gun Laws

The purchase of Ammunition will now be subjected to a background check.

Does this also include the purchase of the components as well? I am speaking of primers, powder, bullets, and cases.

I am heavily involved in shooting sports, and purchase large quantities of all of these components. I have friends in California who do the same.

Will this new law place a draconian burden upon them?

One other law sent to Governor Brown's desk made the theft of any firearm a felony. He vetoed that one.

Probably didn't want to make any potential Democrat Voters ineligible to vote by having a Felony conviction on their record.

One bill is signed into law that will do much more to burden law abiding citizens, while one that would place a much larger burden on criminals is vetoed.
I'm sure you can still walk right into a store and buy a pressure cooker. No background check necessary.
The purchase of Ammunition will now be subjected to a background check.

Does this also include the purchase of the components as well? I am speaking of primers, powder, bullets, and cases.

I am heavily involved in shooting sports, and purchase large quantities of all of these components. I have friends in California who do the same.

Will this new law place a draconian burden upon them?

One other law sent to Governor Brown's desk made the theft of any firearm a felony. He vetoed that one.

Probably didn't want to make any potential Democrat Voters ineligible to vote by having a Felony conviction on their record.

One bill is signed into law that will do much more to burden law abiding citizens, while one that would place a much larger burden on criminals is vetoed. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Will that be a local check made by police or sheriff dept? Or go through the FBI? They are overrun with checks now. Seems time consuming for each purchase, hell it is hard enough to get waited on now.
They are overrun with checks now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Thank Obama. He's the best salesman the gun industry ever had.
Thank Obama. He's the best salesman the gun industry ever had. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
No it was fear.
Fear of losing a Constitutional right?

You damned skippy!
Fear of losing a Constitutional right?

You damned skippy! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
No you simple fuck fear of losing guns. NRA ramped it up and you clowns bought it.
No you simple fuck fear of losing guns. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Bingo!

It's called the 2nd Amendment.
Thank Obama. He's the best salesman the gun industry ever had. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
They aren't interested in taking our guns. It's all about controlling guns. We need background checks because there is this guy out there that is crazy ya know, we need to make it real hard for him to buy a gun so he won't kill a bunch of people on a college campus or a movie theater or even a gay bar. We need to find these people and make sure they can't buy a gun. Because criminals buy guns in gun shops and at Gun Shows all across America they never steal them or get them from another criminal, lol.

Jim
Bingo!

It's called the 2nd Amendment. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
No dipshit it is called fear!!!
  • DSK
  • 07-04-2016, 04:50 PM
They aren't interested in taking our guns. It's all about controlling guns. We need background checks because there is this guy out there that is crazy ya know, we need to make it real hard for him to buy a gun so he won't kill a bunch of people on a college campus or a movie theater or even a gay bar. We need to find these people and make sure they can't buy a gun. Because criminals buy guns in gun shops and at Gun Shows all across America they never steal them or get them from another criminal, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I thought those were just PsyOps?
No dipshit it is called fear!!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's right. Fear of losing our 2nd Amendment rights.
That's what spurs all of the recent gun sales. "Get'em while you still can."

Otherwise, Obammie wants to make sure law abiding citizens can't get them.
For some reason he wants us all to be at the mercy of the Muslim terrorists.

Unfortunately, there is no mercy from them. To them we're all infidels. Including you!
We all have the right to protect ourselves. It's too bad you're such a big pussy that you don't own firearms.

We'll miss you. (NOT!!!)
mooslems win again... in commiefornia

That's right. Fear of losing our 2nd Amendment rights.
That's what spurs all of the recent gun sales. "Get'em while you still can."

Otherwise, Obammie wants to make sure law abiding citizens can't get them.
For some reason he wants us all to be at the mercy of the Muslim terrorists.

Unfortunately, there is no mercy from them. To them we're all infidels. Including you!
We all have the right to protect ourselves. It's too bad you're such a big pussy that you don't own firearms.
lmao
We'll miss you. (NOT!!!) Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Calm yourself, big bad Obie ain't coming for your gun.
Bullshit!
Ask Shrillery. She's made it perfectly clear. You won't be happy until we're all disarmed.