Has anyone had any encounters with "Pink"?

I've seen a lot of her ads in the Corpus Christi area and recently started popping up in Laredo. Ad has a 210 number but can't seem to find any reviews or info. Figured she maybe went by a different number in the past so I haven't been able to find a review here on her. Thanks in advance!
I was going to see her. Showed up and went inside but she wasn’t the girl in the pics. She was much shorter and chunkier. I left my wallet in the car but decided I was gonna pass when I went back to get it . Felt played.
She travels with a girl by the name of Ashley. Ashley ad has pictures of her that are accurate. She’s ok. Seen her but didn’t have time to do a review
You probably saw the friend Ashley, i met Pink years ago and she was legit, last time I saw her was in January, still looked the same but a few lbs more. Ill try and see her if I can this month.
Ashley was traveling with a skinny spinner type girl who I saw. Ashley was in the restroom waiting… she came out after we were finished and I have to admit she looked pretty good. Big ass and slim tummy.