Panties

With several reviews I've read and my own experiences I've come to the conclusion many ladies do not wear panties to sessions. I began to notice this with my first hobby experience back in 2010. When the lady wore jeans and pulled them down to a bald beaver. I also meet a lady in a fine gambling establishment that was wearing a cocktail dress with no panties or bra. Sexy and arousing but scared shitless we were going to be
Confronted as she was hangin out. Personally I'm like a kid at Christmas time I enjoy unwrapping the package. I might even have a panty fetish. I find a sexy pair of panties that a wet pussy has been in arousing and so sexy. I've been tempted to ask some of my ATFs over the years , if I could have a pair of theirs but I've never been able to work up the nerve. Or hell they weren't wearing any.
What's your preference? Guys and gals. I
Also like the cocktail dress look, it puts the lead in my pencil!!
I don't know that I prefer one over the other. It all depends on the situation and mood.

For example, my SO occasionally wears a sundress with no panties. Drives me absolutely crazy with desire as my hand occasionally touches her lower back and innocently caresses her fine ass on the way down. The feel of my hand rubbing her butt through her Sundress is intoxicating.

However, when I see her wear a Sundress and I can see her thong panty lines as she walks in front of me, it gives me the same throbbing loin tingle.

So ... to me, they both have their positives and I see no negatives with either!!
I don't know that I prefer one over the other. It all depends on the situation and mood.

For example, my SO occasionally wears a sundress with no panties. Drives me absolutely crazy with desire as my hand occasionally touches her lower back and innocently caresses her fine ass on the way down. The feel of my hand rubbing her butt through her Sundress is intoxicating.

However, when I see her wear a Sundress and I can see her thong panty lines as she walks in front of me, it gives me the same throbbing loin tingle.

So ... to me, they both have their positives and I see no negatives with either!! Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Yes that all sounds hot! Seeing through that sun dress. That would also put the lead in my pencil. Awe don't get me wrong the worst I ever had was fabulous !!! guess I just like a variety as well. The panty fetish is strong though and excites me. I just noticed most ladies don't wear panties and I guess I question why?
I'm not wearing panties in a sun dress rite now. Teehee
I'm not wearing panties in a sun dress rite now. Teehee Originally Posted by kiki2012
Gurl! You better get you some draws on before you catch a cold!! Ha ha!
But normally when I'm out and about I rarely use panties cause it's just a pain uncomfortable. I use mostly dresses or shorts in commando style!!
Also it depends on what she's wearing with me. Sundress or shirt, no panties or as I call it Easy access just come sit on my lap lol. Both ways are Good, just depends on my mood I guess. BUT also, I don't really care for thongs!! Seen enough butt floss thong bikinis in Florida when I lived down there to last me the rest of my life.. Now the 3/4 panties that leave a little more to the imagination and that gets me going!!! Them panties have a name just can't recall it at this time. But those and Boy Shorts!!!! Love me some Boy Shorts with just a little ass cheek showing! That's my weakness. As you can tell I am a 100% Assman!!!
Love rubbing a nice beaver through panties...anf feelimg them get damp....also love licking the beaver through panties...though i may also have a panty fetish
[QUOTE=footfein007;1059714099]Love rubbing a nice beaver through panties...anf feelimg them get damp....also love licking the beaver through panties...though i may also have a panty fetish[/QUOTE

I know right! Yeah I think I have a panty fetish also as I like to feel the kitty through a nice pair of silky panties and know that I made them wet. I might even add some panty sniffing in there too? Does that make me a perv or just horny?
Yup i have done some sniffing too....and whats wrong with being a perv and horny ..lol