Not happy

Please if your not planning on seeing someone don't get fucking screened and have me tell you were in at and then decide not to come!!!!

Get a text, screened him, he asked me for info about my bbbj and daty, tell him sure.
Asks where I'm at, I tell him, and then I tell him to let me know when he's in way because I wanna make sure I'm ready in a timely fashion. Crickets.....
Then I ask him if he's coming or not so I know, I get a text that he'll get a hold of me, wtf. Why did you ask for my Addy and all of your not coming, shitty and now you know where I'm at great!!!!
Today was a wired day, lots of discord going on, hope tomorrow is better for all.

IB
Iron butterfly I hope YOUR day was wonderful and not weird.
  • Toyz
  • 07-18-2015, 09:00 PM
Iron butterfly I hope YOUR day was wonderful and not weird. Originally Posted by sue_nami
It was both some times the RW has its way with wonderland.

IB
It's quite possible your location was simply part of his screening. He didn't approve and moved on.
May be he couldn't manage the downward spiral stairs ...

Or is afraid of heights????

Actually fuckers Lol I'm in the domain in a very nice hotel as always duh I don't stay in trap hotels. Blah. Pls when every your ready kiss my ass.

I still love y'all
Or that it was simply too far to drive for a BJ.

I was referring to distance. I sure as hell wouldn't drive from S Austin to the domain for a BnG
  • tzv13
  • 07-18-2015, 10:20 PM
Actually fuckers Lol I'm in the domain in a very nice hotel as always duh I don't stay in trap hotels. Blah. Pls when every your ready kiss my ass.

I still love y'all Originally Posted by shayla84
I wish I was in Texas right now. I'd kiss it.
  • Toyz
  • 07-18-2015, 10:31 PM

I still love y'all Originally Posted by shayla84
Lol you all are to much...

And in my signature it says domain... He knew I was in this area and sent me a pic of his dick just like 25 mins ago.
sent me a pic of his dick just like 25 mins ago. Originally Posted by shayla84
Stalker

You dogged a bullet

IB
That has happened to me so many times these past few days. Somethings weird about that...makes me think they wanna creep on me. Yikes

IB