What Super Power do you Posess or Desire

The Superhuman powers of Claire She Blows and Still Looking are legendary.

Is there a super power that you possess which you can tell the rest of us about?

Do you know of a super power of a fellow board member?

Is there a super power that you have always dreamed about or are working to acquire?
Invisibility

IB
I'd like to be able to use public restrooms without touching anything (yeah, I'm talking to you Opie's BBQ!!!)
I have a magic finger...lol
  • Toyz
  • 07-24-2015, 10:16 AM
OkI would like the ability to determine the scent of my farts...

When I'm around someone I like, for them to smell like likacs.
When I'm around someone I dislike, for them to have the same effect as mustard gas...
I teach women how to squirt and come 20-30 times. I teach men how to make women squirt and have a prostate orgasm. I like taking folks some place they have never been before. I am a teacher, coach, mentor and pleasure activist and spread sexual knowledge and pleasure where ever i go.
I make women powerless by massaging their feet
There are many that would be great but hobby related? How about the ability with a simple glance to make any woman want to pay big bucks to fuck me.

I'd be booking appts. with high dollar hotties all day long.

After I leave they'd be like "WTF just happened and why am I broke"?

Hell now that I think about it why bother with providers? Why not take a trip to Hollyweird and meet a few stars?

Maybe from there go check out a convent or two.
My superpower is currently on hiatus - at the dentist right now. I'm going to be out of commission for a week or so

FBSM anyone?
My superpower is currently on hiatus - at the dentist right now. I'm going to be out of commission for a week or so

FBSM anyone? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
This is an outrage! Someone didn't like your wit and sarcasm and punched you in the face?
A super power that I am working to acquire ... Tongue of Steel !!

A super power that I am working to lose ... Faster than a Speeding Bullet !!

FBSM anyone? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Are you able to receive Daty? LNG?

IB
Are you able to receive Daty? LNG?

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Yes! DATY and CFS. Just no BBBJ, CBJ, LFK, or DFK
  • tzv13
  • 07-24-2015, 06:45 PM
My superpower is that I'm able to get women naked with a wave of my magical green bastards.
I enjoy being able to make guys cry mercy and draining them completely.