So long, This Maiden is retiring at the end of the month.

Many of my clients have known this was coming for months. I have always said that the hobby should not be viewed as a career but as a transitional means to an end while working on a retirement plan. My transitional period in the hobby lasted almost 3 years. So it's time to go.

Well, I had intended to make the transition gradual, first by not taking new clients, then to full retirement. However, if I want to work full time on my ventures, I must be able to concentrate which means no more hanging out at the Palace in between appts like I used to do.

I won't be taking appointments after December.

Nor will I be available for references after December.

I wish I could say that I'm leaving the board with fond memories but the girls who have screwed me over in the past and as of late have left me feeling bitter and jaded rather than nostalgic.

I honestly feel that I did a very good job of leaving people in better condition than in the way I found them. Whether they appreciate it or not, my satisfaction comes in knowing I did my best.

Thanks for all of the great reviews and great experiences you have given me. You have fed my family really well for the last three years and I have seen my standard of living increase because of the hobby. For that, I am grateful.

Plus I learned a lot about marketing. This I will take with me in my new ventures.

I want to thank some ladies who have been there for me with references, referrals, emotional support, and companionship

Roxanne: thank you for the fast references. I loved meeting you and feeling your wonderful energy

Betsy: thank you as well for your fast references. I am sorry I never got you over to the glory hole

Angelina Adams: I'm sorry I gave you such a hard time. You have a stellar rep and probably didn't deserve the criticism that many ladies, including myself, had toward you. It probably was a little envy. You are so beautiful.

Kat: I'm glad we finally got over our differences. Karmainaustin really drove a wedge between any kind of acquaintance that we could have had. Come to find out, we have a lot in common and I appreciate you being there as a shoulder for me to cry on.

Sophia: Thanks for all of the business. You have always been good and fair to me.

Ella: Thanks for some fun wild bcd. You are my fantasy, even now

Wicked Heather: Thanks for the business as well. You sent me many clients and I don't think I ever returned the favor equally.

Britney: I'll miss you as a roommate. We stayed out of each others way and had clear cut understandings of what was expected of us. You have always done what you said you would do and I appreciate that about you. I will miss you most.

Genesis: I won't miss you

Natalie: Nor will I miss you

Karma: I'll miss you believe it or not. We had some drama but I like your crazy attitude sometimes. You gave me the highest volume glory hole day ever with 10 clients in five hours. That was a fun day. Please quit harassing Kat, she has enough going on these days as it is.

Maxeen: I'll miss you.

Dee: I'll miss you too.

Crystal Kitty: You are a beautiful and wonderful lady. I would have loved to play with you, had you only been bi!

I'll miss my stripper Marilyn. I hope she does well. Guy, please check on her from time to time at P10. She was my ATF stripper.

I'll miss all of my clients. BCD was my favorite part of this hobby. It was a vacation one hour at a time for me as well.

I won't miss the board. At all. I probably won't even check in to see read the posts.

If anybody is interested in some of my Domme equipment, let me know through email. I may keep it for personal playtime but I have a lot of shit and can certainly let go of some of it.

I know I have missed some ladies so I will just add posts as I think back.
Thank you TM, i would like to say the same. You have always been fast at getting back with me as well. It was great meeting you I got the same vibe from you as well. You have killer eyes...well you know I am scorpio and thats what gets me .(BTW you still owe me a fbsm hehe) I wish you the VERY best in anything you do and hope and know all will work out the way you want!
Best wishes, Taylor, for a successful career in the future. Thanks, too, for the fun times we shared. I only have one question - "who will I eat sushi with now?"

SAS
Aww, thank you for the kind words. I wish you all the best in your new endeavors and adventures.

I always thought you are a really cool chick, and you sure take lovely pictures. thank you for your kindness and the fun we had together at your GH that day!
*(GRIN)*

best wishes,
Crystal
Taylor, although we never met (my loss), I would like to wish you the best.
Crystal, will you eat sushi with me?

SAS
Taylor... Best wishes on your upcoming ventures.... You're an awesome woman! ;-)
Crystal, will you eat sushi with me?

SAS Originally Posted by SASpurfan
What? Now of course Crystal can come, but you stopped being a client a long time ago. You are the only one that I've shared so many meals in the public eye. I still plan on keeping my friends! Gimme a call! I'm down for some sushi!
Taylor... Best wishes on your upcoming ventures.... You're an awesome woman! ;-) Originally Posted by TxTraveller
And you are an awesome man. Truly wonderful. Thanks for the memories!!!
Aww, thank you for the kind words. I wish you all the best in your new endeavors and adventures.

I always thought you are a really cool chick, and you sure take lovely pictures. thank you for your kindness and the fun we had together at your GH that day!
*(GRIN)*

best wishes,
Crystal Originally Posted by Crystalkitty

And thank YOU for helping me with the glory hole. Taking pictures of you was a pure pleasure. I love your compact little body. Small, curvy frame with Golden locks of silk for hair. Muahh.
Good luck on your next adventure.I wish you well .I am glad to have gotten a chance to meet you before you left us.
I'm so proud of you for achieving your dream. I hope you won't be a stranger with me even though you're on to greener pastures.

kisses,

Sophia
Aww u won't miss me and our lake fun? How about that closet incident? I thought of u as a friend and not just a co worker. Lol but we chat in other places, not just here so I know u did not leave me out lol. Love u girl and I know we won't loose touch. Expect ur x mas card soon!
Good luck Taylor. The Glory hole will be an Austin Hall of Fame Classic! I certainly enjoyed it! Your marketing skills were obvious here. The Manscape, Glory Hole etc....
  • ezman
  • 12-09-2010, 08:04 PM
Goodbye, #69.