hey guys anyone for pool

i was curious if anyone would like to start meeting on the slow sunday or even monday nights for some free or half price pool.

there are some places north on monday nights that offer free pool, and sundays we can go south for half price pool, anyway there is always a football game on too. chime in.

i posted in mlr but not much response, ladies are welcome but trying to get some more guys interested.
Love to. Used to play at Sticks but it it is now another place on Pond Springs.
Count me in for next sunday if anyone is up for it...

sixx
I would totally play pool with you guys!!
I could play on Monday evenings.
I can play anytime
Heading out of town for the holidays, but definitely interested in joining you after the new year.
we are down!!
I don't get out that much, and it's been forever since I've played pool. Sound fun!! Count me in I'm only worth a damn when I am a bit tipsy though. Otherwise, it would take 2 hours to complete a game!
This is all of a sudden very interesting....

sixx
All the crap that happens over the weekend needs to be addressed in a short day's worth of work. So Mondays are always hard days at work.

I would have been up for a few frosties, and some laughs tonight. Sounds like fun, if we can make it happen.
All the crap that happens over the weekend needs to be addressed in a short day's worth of work. So Mondays are always hard days at work.

I would have been up for a few frosties, and some laughs tonight. Sounds like fun, if we can make it happen. Originally Posted by rrrabbit
I agree! Sounds like fun! Hmmmm, I would love to see if BB is "worth a damn when she is tipsy." <wink>
  • tron
  • 12-20-2010, 08:57 PM
I am up for it if Maci Lynn or Britney go - and it is a south location...
Wow much better response here than in the MLR.
I cannot play until after the new year, warehouse south on Sundays is half price.

On Mondays fast eddies north is free
Wow much better response here than in the MLR.
I cannot play until after the new year, warehouse south on Sundays is half price.

On Mondays fast eddies north is free Originally Posted by atxrefman
I guess we will be having some fun without you lol

sixx