Tonie and Alleigh used me up

No time to write a full review on these two right now, but I wanted to let folks know that they're on the Coast and providing very good service. Check their showcases to see what they look like and what they provide. I had a great time with these two, and I met Eva, who I'd also like to see some time.

A review will be coming later after I get off the road in about two weeks.

I sure am glad they arrived before I took off.

Ciao,

JaG
Just a thought, but shouldn't this have been posted in the Men's Locker Room, or possibly the Co-Ed discussion portion of the board?

I applaud the desire to endorse the Ladies and their service, but don't think that this actually constitutes a review.

Will leave this in the capable hands of the MODS.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Just a thought, but shouldn't this have been posted in the Men's Locker Room, or possibly the Co-Ed discussion portion of the board?

Will leave this in the capable hands of the MODS. Originally Posted by biomed1
The review forums allow both Reviews and Review Threads. We all know what reviews are (supposed to be) and I see threads here as used when someone just wants to comment on girls without going through the whole process of completing the review form. It's good info since it tells me they're worth seeing while they are here, which they won't be if it waits till he has a chance to post a review.

BTW, if you look at JAG's title, you'll see that he is still a Mod, although in more of a supporting role!
I will confess that I do not know all of the rules that dictate the "good order and discipline" of this board, I did find this post to be odd.

Information provided on the front page of the MS portion of the board provides the following:

Independent Provider Reviews-Mississippi
Post reviews to share your experiences with the rest of us. These are visible to the general public. Session details are placed in "The Rest of the Story," a private section of the review visible only to Premium Access members. Premium Access is granted at staff discretion, 6 weeks credit given per review. You may also purchase a Premium Access subscription. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page.
A quick review of the quoted info and of the Forum Guidelines does not provide information to delineate that the original post in this discussion is considered appropriate in this portion of the board.

To your point about Review Threads...

One would believe that a Review would be the starting point of the thread.

Subsequent comments made by those authorized access and having the a desire to post comments would constitute the Thread.

I agree with your comment:
It's good info since it tells me they're worth seeing while they are here, which they won't be if it waits till he has a chance to post a review.
However; I stand by my original comment that this information is better suited (the post would be more appropriate) to the Men's Locker Room, or the Co-Ed Discussion portion of the board if the original poster wished for the Subject Ladies to see his endorsement since it doesn't meet the criteria to be considered a Review.

To your other point, I fully understand that JAG is STILL a MOD.

If you are trying to tell me in a veiled manner that MODs don't make mistakes, please review the Kansas Forums for the self inflicted demise of Elum Eno.

The oddity of this post in its current location; coupled with the fact that MODs are NOT infallible, and that JAG is still a MOD is what brought this question to light.

As a side note, I would be interested to see the Guideline or rule that allows comments to be made by the general membership as a place holder in the Review forum.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
I'm looking forward to the review.
I will confess that I do not know all of the rules that dictate the "good order and discipline" of this board. Originally Posted by biomed1
Basically, we make as few edits, moves, and deletions of ECCIE member posts as possible! If it doesn't violate a rule, it's best left alone. Many posts can be placed in multiple locations and as you mention, the Men's Locker Room, or the Co-Ed Discussion would've been fine also. This is the review forum so any comments of a providers service (however brief) is acceptable here. It might not get PA, but it can still be useful!

If you are trying to tell me in a veiled manner that MODs don't make mistakes...... Originally Posted by biomed1
Definitely not - JAG and I, as well as the other MODs have all made mistakes, just like most new members do. It's part of the learning process.

Now back to the original topic - they sound like fun and I look forward to they review!
LINK
They left the coast but are in Jackson right now. Alleigh said she will probably be coming back for a visit to the Coast again.
http://jackson.backpage.com/FemaleEs...son-25/3711113
are there any reviews of these ladies?
they already left jacktown
Just got on ECCIE after being away for a while, and I have two comments:

1. If miscellaneous comments were not welcome and comments were only to be added to an official review, there would be no "New Thread" button next to the "New Review" buttom

b. If this comment went in the Men's Lounge, it would be restricted to Premium Access members. There were no ROS kinds of comments, so I felt it benefited more of our members to have it here.

JaG