Date: 7-25-19
Name: Macy Grey
Phone: 405-882-0227
Email Address: Caseyjonestruckin@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=416003
City: Hays
State: Kansas
Address: City
Activities: None. No show. Was all planned to meet up on here way to OKC. Everything was arranged and then a no show and no answer still hasn't responded in 24 +hrs.
Hair Length and Color: Pics
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: None. No show. Dont waist your time
Was arranged a few days prior. Her scheduling. Day came and a no show followed by a no response. Literally waisted an hr or 2 of my time and even moved my schedule around and made it way more inconvenient for me for he not to show or respond with a reason.
Recommendation: No
on to coed
No meeting took place. Moved from ER to Coed.
She’s done this a lot lately. Will text out of the blue that she’s gonna be avail and crickets till days later and says her plans changed. Had good luck before. Not sure what’s going on these days.
Update. She just got back with me. Says she got the flu Monday? Lol it was setup for 2 days before on Friday. I'm sensing some sort of drug bender. Hope not. Fyi guys
ford man i can almost guarantee it was exactly that! seems to be a growing trend in the provider pool! sad part is they think no one catches on. when in all actuality its easy to spot by their erratic behavior and poor tcb skills! i hate to see it but one has become a big trend across the Midwest, never thought id see the day of it here in Kansas!
Satan 666. Yeah it's a real shame. I'm just have a growing list of no no girls and a smaller list of yes girls.
MG is a good time, but IMO, a potential visit only works of your schedule is very VERY flexible. I've endured your same scenario twice.

She is a good time if you get in the door.
Sounds exaclty like that
Update. She just got back with me. Says she got the flu Monday? Lol it was setup for 2 days before on Friday. I'm sensing some sort of drug bender. Hope not. Fyi guys Originally Posted by fordman67601