Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?

• TBONE
  • 08-18-2009, 09:32 AM
We have been paying very close attention to the various remarks concerning our review form, as well as the different forms across the net.

As a result, we feel it will add value to the form to include the following question to our review form...

Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time? Yes/No
Scheduling mishaps can take place occasionally as a result of miscommunication, negligence on the part of one or both parties, or unavoidable circumstances. (traffic, etc.) If your appointment was delayed, please mention this in The Rest of the Story, and include whether this would be a factor in making a future appointment with this provider.

As a hobbyist, I want to know as much information as possible when deciding who to see. Most of these types of situations are of no-fault to either party, but as we've seen from time to time, it can also indicate a pattern....and I'm sure it would be helpful to everyone involved to be aware if such a pattern exists.

The question will be added in the Dallas review forums today, but will take a few days to populate across the entire board.
A bold move... I like it!
Only if rated like the Airlines on time record. :-) LOL
Yes, but perhaps the question should be: "Was the provider ready on time?"

I have always been a proponent of having more objective criteria other than looks. Most of the physical attributes are often available in photos. "Was the Provider on time?" "Was the Provider's incall clean?" That sort of thing. As far as activities, any chance on just having check boxes and listing them?
I'm okay with it, but if reviewer mans up this would not be necessary.