I just have to say this

I love this board! The thing I like the most is the speed at which the mods check drama. The "ban" button is in use and as a result, we have a great place to play. Thank you. You Mods are made of "Win".
What she said!
  • TBONE
  • 08-30-2009, 08:39 AM
I love this board! The thing I like the most is the speed at which the mods check drama. The "ban" button is in use and as a result, we have a great place to play. Thank you. You Mods are made of "Win". Originally Posted by Dharma
Thanks Dharma. The "Ban Button" is not taken lightly around here. We strive to take a fair and balanced approach.....in the interest of our membership.

Have a great Sunday!
Echo what TBone said, we started everyone here with a clean slate. Some members were banned from other sites, here we did not count that against them, however bad behavior will be dealt with.

It takes everyone to make this work.
I understand that but it's still nice that it gets used The lack of drama is refreshing. There are other things that make this site nicer, I just named one.
Who got banned?
HotelPimp.
I thought he was funny. But I'm a dick and fart joke guy myself.
I thought he was interesting too. I think that saying he would post glowing reviews on all the boards was not cool. But a pimps gotta do what a pimps gotta do.