ASPD Is it me or do you get this too!

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
I am not one who spells properly all the time however
it is Funny how apologize is spelled wrong?
i got it a few times yesterday and today, I thought it was my phone that had the problem.
SCARY How it says an email was sent hope not mine???
It's down. CK said it might be a while.
I just got it, again.
Actually it has been attacked by a large group of ghosts and vampires--and they are demanding that a ransom be paid!!!!!!! The ransom is The Original Becky and she has to be turned over to a Ghost very soon as he turns into a punkin at midnight--and then she will be rescued by a large T-Bone. Actually a little humor for a sad situation.

As you can tell--I do not have much to do today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it seems that whenever aspd experiences problems, the site is taken down and replaced with a picture of a cow eating grass and after it eats the grass and before it leaves it poops out the message that aspd is down
One of two things:

That site is finally attempting to upgrade

or

That site is about to go down again like it has in the past for an unknown duration.

I suggest that if that site pops back up, anyone with reviews posted there go find them and save them off to text for later viewing or in case you need to re-post them elsewhere.

Might want to archive your private messages if you get a chance or any other information you don't want to lose. Last time it went down there was a ton of lost data and the most recent burp lost several days of reviews.
...We apologise for any inconvenience.
I am not one who spells properly all the time however
it is Funny how apologize is spelled wrong? Originally Posted by IronMan
It's only wrong in the U.S. The Brits and Canadians spell most words that we use zees in with esses.
  • coven
  • 11-01-2009, 08:36 AM
And they just went down again.
Still down 5:00 a.m. cst Mon. 11/2/09.
Who cares? ECCIE is stable, friendly, and comfy.
One of two things:

That site is finally attempting to upgrade Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Now that is some funny shit right there!!!
Does anyone really know how long it's down for? And the "upgrade" comment was funny.

Hmmm... Servers that work, what a novel idea! Yes, I could learn to like this "working server" business. Becky, you're brilliant!
seems its been up and down constantly for the last two weeks ..... talking about the aspd site.