Received my mail-in ballot...here's the link!!!

Just received my mail-in ballot. Will once again vote from the comfort of my house and mail the ballot back in. I will them get an email that my ballot has been received. It's safe, secure, and easy. Here's the best part, EVERY REGISTERED VOTER CAN REQUEST A MAIL-IN BALLOT.

Of course, the insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump knew he was going to lose the election in 2020, tried to steal Pennsylvania and other states by falsely accusing mail-in voter fraud.

Mail-in voting has been going on since the 1970s in this country. It has gotten more popular since covid with more and more states adopting this safe, secure, and easy way to vote.

Below is the link for ANY REGISTERED VOTER, REPUBLICAN, DEMOCRAT, OR INDEPENDENT, to get information and request a mail-in ballot:

https://www.vote.pa.gov/Voting-in-PA...ee-Ballot.aspx
Do you know how dangerous mail in balloting is?

It's like using Temu for bill paying and using condoms that have been priced for display with a pitchfork.

I heard anyone can sign up including migrants and illegals!!

I'm gonna check w my congressman Kim Ward to make sure this isn't a conspiracy wake-up call that DEMs are using !! (Sarcasm)

Lolling
How many times are you voting.
Any plans to help with other mail in ballots. Some people in nursing homes need assistance with mail in ballots, would be nice and kind of you to assist them with their ballots.
Any plans to help with other mail in ballots. Some people in nursing homes need assistance with mail in ballots, would be nice and kind of you to assist them with their ballots. Originally Posted by Chase7
Thats a good idea. I think a lot of seniors need that gentle reminder to ensure that they are registered and to request those mail in ballots- Every legal vote should count. Good Idea Chase.