The End of Privacy

This pretty much ends it for us. We will no longer have any privacy, even at the molecular level. There will be nothing government can't know about us.

But at least we will have 100% security. Unfortunately, that also means we will have 0% liberty.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036452_la...molecular.html

That's really frightening. Maybe, the ACLU will save the day. It sounds to me like using this thing, violates probable cause. It will be like giving someone a blood test against their will . It's the equivalent of searching your house or tapping your phone without a warrant.

We opened the door to this invasion of privacy by tolerating the pat downs at the airports. Knowledge is power. The more the government knows about us, the more power they have over us.
A government wet-dream.

So COG....who's going to be first and second here to defend this one?
  • Seedy
  • 07-16-2012, 12:57 AM
A government wet-dream.

So COG....who's going to be first and second here to defend this one? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Well CC, it will be someone who is probably on the government tit. How else could it be explained?
Thought you goons would be happy ,no more strip search or pat downs. will even tell you when you need to change the kids diaper.
Two words ... Patriot Act.
  • CJ7
  • 07-16-2012, 08:54 AM
COF is skeert theyre gonna see those skid marks in his drawers .
COF is skeert theyre gonna see those skid marks in his drawers . Originally Posted by CJ7

Depends
I really appreciate the thoughtful and intelligent responses, Ekim, CBJ7, and Assup. You are really showing us all how to raise the level of conversation on this board. Thank you. And the administration will also thank you for your support of their plans to invade what little privacy you have left.

Boy, it's good to have you guys here!
  • CJ7
  • 07-16-2012, 12:01 PM
I really appreciate the thoughtful and intelligent responses, Ekim, CBJ7, and Assup. You are really showing us all how to raise the level of conversation on this board. Thank you. And the administration will also thank you for your support of their plans to invade what little privacy you have left.

Boy, it's good to have you guys here! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
youre welcome.

Boy, it's good to have you guys here! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

We like you too keep on posting!!!
  • Doove
  • 07-16-2012, 05:15 PM
"The official, stated goal of this arrangement is to be able to quickly identify explosives, dangerous chemicals, or bioweapons at a distance."

If it can replace full body image scanners and pat-downs, i don't see what the problem is.

Everything else in the article was little more than conspiracy gibberish about what it's capable of. Not what it'll actually be used for.
Sure, Doofie. Always trust the government. We've come to expect that from you. It's not like the government ever keeps secrets, or anything. And they would never use technology to arbitrarily gather data on the population. No siree. Not our government.

Did you work at being a stooge, or did it come naturally?

• Doove
  • 07-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Sure, Doofie. Always trust the government. We've come to expect that from you. It's not like the government ever keeps secrets, or anything. And they would never use technology to arbitrarily gather data on the population. No siree. Not our government.

Did you work at being a stooge, or did it come naturally?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Tell ya what. When the government does that, then i'll listen to you bitch and not mock your stupidity.

Until then...
By then, it will be too late. But that's ok. Just keep bending forward for the government. Let them do whatever they want. After all, if we behave, and don't irritate them, they won't bother us, right?