French Raise Taxes On Wealthy

Then wealthy moves to Britain and Switzerland. Is there a lesson to be learned here?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...f-wealthy.html
The French finally realized that if they left , it would be acceptable to shower.
Wait until the girls realize they can shave .
Our rich already have places in Briatin and Switzerland. What's your point?
What is "Briatin", Assup? It sounds like your face cream.

My point is that taxing the rich, and I'm not opposed to taxing the rich, is irrelevant to our economy. Unless we cut spending dramatically, we can tax all the income and wealth in the country, and we will still be heading for an economic disaster of biblical proportions.

Despite what the politicians say, the rich could care less if their taxes go up. Their rich. They will find ways to stay rich. They will find ways to avoid the taxes, just as they have always done.
What is "Briatin", Assup? It sounds like your face cream.

My point is that taxing the rich, and I'm not opposed to taxing the rich, is irrelevant to our economy. Unless we cut spending dramatically, we can tax all the income and wealth in the country, and we will still be heading for an economic disaster of biblical proportions.

Despite what the politicians say, the rich could care less if their taxes go up. Their rich. They will find ways to stay rich. They will find ways to avoid the taxes, just as they have always done. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

spoken like a truly rich man.
Monaco has NO personal income taxes and is nicely situated on the French Riviera.

If you can stand be lorded over by a royal family.
Their rich. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Damn. I'm glad I caught this. That should be, "They're rich." That's what happens when I post before the caffeine kicks in.