Romney admits the obvious

Finally, Romney admits what the GOP is about.

http://news.yahoo.com/romney-says-go...-politics.html
If it was true, that would be a good thing. A political party based on freedom and economic opportunity? Count me in!

But the GOP is just like Dems. Sold out to the banksters and corporations.
that is almost a flip flop in it's self LOL
"We're the party of people who want to get rich."

Talk about headwinds. Mitt's doing everything he can to get Obama re-elected.

What % of the undecideds in the swing states do you think say to themselves "I want to get rich?"

What % of the undecideds in the swing states do you think say to themselves "I want to get rich?" Originally Posted by Submodo
This past week Romney has taken the lead role for the Obama re-election committee! I believe he may prove to be more effective than Governor Sarah Quitter.

Keep up the good work, Mittster!
I can only imagine what the GOP leadership is doing right now ... If there is one left, that is.

What % of the undecideds in the swing states do you think say to themselves "I want to get rich?" Originally Posted by Submodo
What % of the undecideds in the swing states do you think say to themselves "I want to get poor?"

100 minus your answer to this question, will answer your question for you.
Hold on kiddos. Mitt Romney said the GOP is the party of people that want to be rich. Good, nothing wrong with that. I think that's a great aspirational goal for everyone, however how can you aspire to be rich when the deck is stacked against you? And the GOP House hasn't done shit to change anything. I'm still waiting for the jobs they promised, of course, they claim government doesn't create jobs, but sure as heck they were promising jobs, jobs, jobs during the 2010 campaign. The reality is that neither Dems nor the GOP really cares about job creation or any of their constituents. They'd rather behave like brats and do nothing instead of collaborating to get something done. Which is why I find it funny when the partisan hacks come to this site to defend Romney or Obama and want to convince the rest of us that they are truly different, this time, they promise, pinky promise. They have seen the light and now they want to take care of the American voter.

How's that Kool-Aid taste people? I tried it and it tastes like shit, I won't try it again.
So either you want to be rich, or you want to be poor. NWA - Thanks for narrowing down the choices for me.
I'm still waiting for the jobs they promised, of course, they claim government doesn't create jobs, but sure as heck they were promising jobs, jobs, jobs during the 2010 campaign. Originally Posted by icuminpeace
Shit, I'm still waiting on my NAFTA job that Algore promised me back in '93.

BTW, Great sigline, icum.
Thanks Submodo. I'm tired of seeing people kill each other just because their religions are different, politicians lying through their teeth and win elections, and lawyers, well getting rich off the chaos they generate.