Dear Mr Romney

• CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 01:16 PM
You Sir are a multi-millionaire, Iam NOT. Therefore respectfully decline to pay for your FUCKING HORSE. I would like to believe you every time you remind the country that youre a successful businessman, but when you deduct $77,000.00 for your FUCKING HORSE as a business loss, it raises a red flag with me, and Im not so sure youre being honest.

And Sir, if you would be so kind and present your tax records so I could see if theres anything else I would respectfully decline to pay for I would really appreciate it.

A concerned taxpayer.
Shit now we have horsegate.
Gate. Now we have horseshit.
  • CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 02:23 PM
Gate. Now we have horseshit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

well, that too. Its total horseshit for a millionaire to soak taxpayers, he should pay for his own damn pony.

Romney is only part owner of the horse .. $77K was what he deducted ... I wonder how much $$ the other two ownesr deducted
If the deduction is illegal, prosecute. If he obeyed the law, then STFU. If you were in his position, you'd have deducted it as well. Just show me where it was against the law, and I will retract my accusation of "horseshit." Otherwise, it stands as posted.

• CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 02:42 PM
If the deduction is illegal, prosecute. If he obeyed the law, then STFU. If you were in his position, you'd have deducted it as well. Just show me where it was against the law, and I will retract my accusation of "horseshit." Otherwise, it stands as posted.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Ive owned 3 horses at the same damn time actually, I didnt deduct a damn dime for any of them. One was an Arabian western pleasure show mare too, that came with a wall of ribbions when I bought her pregnant ass. .. unlike ronmey, I didnt lie about the horses being a "business"

as much as you love paying taxes it makes pretty good sense you dont mind paying for a big shots horse
I'm working to change the rules, because I don't like the rules. However, those are the rules. He'd be a fool to not take advantage of them. If you didn't take an allowable deduction, that's your business. If this is an allowable deduction, he should take it. If he lied, he should be prosecuted. So far, no evidence of lying, and you can be sure if there was, the IRS would be all over it. They work for Obama, don't you know?
  • CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 02:57 PM
I'm working to change the rules, because I don't like the rules. However, those are the rules. He'd be a fool to not take advantage of them. If you didn't take an allowable deduction, that's your business. If this is an allowable deduction, he should take it. If he lied, he should be prosecuted. So far, no evidence of lying, and you can be sure if there was, the IRS would be all over it. They work for Obama, don't you know? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
point being Mr Romney aka millionaire and successful businessman cant run a one horse show (pun) that makes money.

oh wait, it does make money ... $77k a year from the taxpayer pool.
I find it amusing how you feel that a person taking a deduction in figuring their taxes is making you pay for it.
A reduction in taxes owed is not having the rest of the tax payers paying.
You are like those that feel that a tax cut has to be paid for. It does not belong to the government and the government is only a steward of what is collected (and not a very good steward at that).

So a rancher buys a bull for a large sum of money to use to breed his cows. The bull dies en-route to the ranch, is that not a loss?
Seems yu don't know bullshit from horseshit so if you are a person that don't know shit you should maybe sit back and learn a little.
I find it amusing how you feel that a person taking a deduction in figuring their taxes is making you pay for it.
You are like those that feel that a tax cut has to be paid for. It does not belong to the government and the government is only a steward of what is collected (and not a very good steward at that).

So a rancher buys a bull for a large sum of money to use to breed his cows. The bull dies en-route to the ranch, is that not a loss?
Seems yu don't know bullshit from horseshit so if you are a person that don't know shit you should maybe sit back and learn a little. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I hate the way the Dimos play games with the language.

They call a tax cut, spending.
They call spending, investing.
They call increasing spending at ten percent instead of eleven percent, a cut in spending.

When Obama talks about reducing the income tax on high wage earners, he says, we just can't afford it. He talks like letting someone keep a little more of their own money, is giving them something, as if all money belongs to the government. He figures, if the government doesn't take all your money, they're doing you a favor.
  • CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 03:20 PM
I hate the way the Dimos play games with the language.

They call a tax cut, spending.
They call spending, investing.
They call increasing spending at ten percent instead of eleven percent, a cut in spending.

When Obama talks about reducing the income tax on high wage earners, he says, we just can't afford it. He talks like letting someone keep a little more of their own money, is giving them something, as if all money belongs to the government. He figures, if the government doesn't take all your money, they're doing you a favor. Originally Posted by joe bloe
deducting revenue increases a budget, in ths case a budget that effects american taxpayers

if Mr Romneys millionaire status isnt capable of funding his own hobby then why would he increase the budget he vows to reduce?
I think you need to look up the definition of the term "budget", CBJ7.

Hey, and since you must have reviewed Obama's tax filings, which deductions did he take, and which should he have avoided, even though they were legal. He's a millionaire, too, you know.

Seems yu don't know bullshit from horseshit so if you are a person that don't know shit you should maybe sit back and learn a little. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Amen! As a biz owner myself we have to find every deduction we can to keep from being robbed by the govment...Remember...its not there fucking money! Its our money! We made it!....and no one else "pays" for some one elses deductions.
You want fair? Flat tax...or better yet abolish the 16th amendmant and go to a flat cunsumption tax on retail only...The Fair Tax! Google it!

As a general matter I don't believe in giving goverments much of our money anyway...they have spent more than a century now since the institutuion of the federal income tax proving that all they will do with it is spend most of it on bullshit!

When you hear about some one finding a way to keep more of HIS OWN MONEY ...dont bitch...cheer!

If I sound like I am to the right of Atilla The Hun when it come to tax policy...you would be correct!
And while we're at it, Mr NOBama, can you please show us the records we have been asking to see for the past 3 years? You did promise transparency - or does that not relate to thy holiness?
  • CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 03:34 PM
LMAO.

the Romney campaign chairmans excuse lives !!!

be proud, he couldnt answer the question either.