to be or not to be ...

• CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 01:48 PM
Mr Romney lists himself as the being in total control of Bain, Persident, CEO etc and touts his business savvy for making him successful and creating jobs at any of his public appearences and on television interviews as well.

But if he was at the Olympics on leave, then RETIRED (retro) and didnt make any business decisions that effected job losses or outsourcing of jobs, he couldnt have been making any decisions that lead to creating jobs like he expects everyone to believe. ... hummmmmmmm

anyone else smell fish?
How many companies did he start, or does that not matter? How many jobs did he save, or does that not matter?

Why is it ok for Obama to outsource taxpayer funded projects to foreign countries, but not ok for Romney to outsource privately funded projects? Assuming that is what he did.
CJ; please answer COG's reasonable question.....

Why is it ok for Obama to outsource taxpayer funded projects to foreign countries, but not ok for Romney to outsource privately funded projects? Assuming that is what he did. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And, I asked nicely.

Mr Romney lists himself as the being in total control of Bain, Persident, CEO etc and touts his business savvy for making him successful and creating jobs at any of his public appearences and on television interviews as well.

But if he was at the Olympics on leave, then RETIRED (retro) and didnt make any business decisions that effected job losses or outsourcing of jobs, he couldnt have been making any decisions that lead to creating jobs like he expects everyone to believe. ... hummmmmmmm

anyone else smell fish? Originally Posted by CJ7

Come on CJ, at least make an effort. Bain Capital was founded in 1984 by Mitt Romney and two partners. Romney left Bain Capital in 1999 to run the Winter Olympics. That gives Romney fifteen years of track record of creating jobs.

Nothing smells funny here accept your feable attempt to try to make Romney look bad. You might have a point if you could show me a case of where Romney is taking credit for smart business decisions made at Bain Capital while he was running the Olympics, but you can't.
  • CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 02:19 PM
How many companies did he start, or does that not matter? How many jobs did he save, or does that not matter?

Why is it ok for Obama to outsource taxpayer funded projects to foreign countries, but not ok for Romney to outsource privately funded projects? Assuming that is what he did. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
he doesnt say how many companies he started, he specifically uses Bain as his "company"

as for creating jobs, nobody knows that either, in actual #'s theres no records . He expects people to believe him.

ok I believe him .... he retired retro in 02 back to 1999... he didnt make any business decisions after 1999 up to 2012 ... He cant run a company or make decisions that creates jobs if hes retired ... to be or not to be, he needs to decide.

stop deflecting .... Obama didnt make the claims Ronmey made and isnt responsible for Romneys business actions Romeny and his job creation is the subject ... after we find out the truth about Romney you can start on Obie then you can compare the facts.
Since Obie's in office, let's find out about him, first, like we should have 4 years ago. And I thought you might have information to back your claim. I was wrong.
  • CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 02:33 PM
Since Obie's in office, let's find out about him, first, like we should have 4 years ago. And I thought you might have information to back your claim. I was wrong. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

yeah, I thought Romney could produce those numbers too ... the fucking reporters cant even find any acutual numbers that support his claim ... go figger.

anyway

you sound like Romneys campaign manager on face the Nation reading from the excuse list ... yanno the one you said should step up and put it all out in the open on my Face The Nation thread ...

Still waiting for your answer. Why is it bad for Romney to outsource (your claim, not mine), but not Obama ?
  • CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Still waiting for your answer. Why is it bad for Romney to outsource (your claim, not mine), but not Obama ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

mine?

fell free to quote me

outsourcing or job creation has nothing to do with this thread ... its all about being who you say you are or arent ... you cant be both at the same time

ponder that, you too joe
Let us not forget about all the jobs that were lost at all those GM and Chrysler dealerships when the federal government took over majority ownership and the car makers terminated franchise agreements while in bankruptcy restructuring.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/07/18/smal...port/index.htm
Chrysler terminated 789 dealerships last summer and General Motors announced plans to wind down 1,454 dealerships by October of 2010.
"Treasury made a series of decisions that may have substantially contributed to the accelerated shuttering of thousands of small businesses ... potentially adding tens of thousands of workers to the already lengthy unemployment rolls," said the report, released by the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program (SIGTARP), Neil Barofsky.

The National Auto Dealers Association (NADA) has maintained all along that any incremental beneift for the manufacturers was not worth the economic blow to local communities from shuttered dealerships. "The SIGTARP report confirms what was said in NADA's testimony presented to Congress in several hearings and to the Auto Task Force in multiple meetings: 'We do not see how these cuts make economic sense -- not for the companies, not for the dealers, not for local communities and certainly not for the struggling U.S. economy,'" said Ed Tonkin, chairman of NADA in a statement issued Monday.
So Obama has little record to stand on claiming Romney has outsourced jobs and put people out of work.
Facts don't lie.
  • CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 03:00 PM
Let us not forget about all the jobs that were lost at all those GM dealerships when the federal government took over majority ownership of General Motors and the car maker terminated franchise agreements while in bankruptcy restructuring.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/07/18/smal...port/index.htm Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

outsourcing or job creation has nothing to do with this thread ... its all about being who you say you are or arent ... you cant be both at the same time
Once again we have someone that doesn't know bull shit from horse shit talking shit when he doesn't know shit about business.
A little more chum for the water.

http://rove.com/articles/384
There are differences between Mr. Romney and Mr. Obama. Mr. Romney rescued companies with private money collected from investors including union pension funds, college endowments and private individuals. He had to go through the normal process of laws and courts. His principal focus was on long-term growth for companies in which he invested his company's reputation and money. And he had to make a profit to be successful.

Mr. Obama's story is very different. The auto industry was bailed out with taxpayer money. The president restructured GM and Chrysler by fiat and then forced them into bankruptcy, presenting the courts with a fait accompli.

The secured creditors of GM and Chrysler—including retirees, pension funds and endowments—had their investments virtually wiped out by the president's plan. Though taxpayers will never get all their money back, the president still calls it all a big success.