Star of Obama Campaign Ad Lashes Out - Against Obama!

Well, this guy does not like Romney. But it seems he's not that impressed with the President, either.

From the article:

"I could really care less about Obama," Donnie Box says of President Obama, according to In These Times. "I think Obama is a jerk, a pantywaist, a lightweight, a blowhard. He hasn't done a goddamn thing that he said he would do. When he had a Democratic Senate and Democratic Congress, he didn't do a damn thing. He doesn't have the guts to say what’s on his mind."

Box, In These Times reports, won't be voting for Obama.

Here's the article in its entirety.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...rd_648688.html
  • Doove
  • 07-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Here's the article in its entirety. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
...because people have lost interest in the Jimmy Walker thread, COG?
  • CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 05:40 PM
For Donnie Box, it doesn’t matter whether Romney had a direct day-to-day managerial role when Bain Capital closed his plant. Box feels Romney was still in a position to change things and that Romney had no problem profiting from his suffering. And Box notes that it was the actions Bain took before 1999, when Romney was indisputably head of the company, that led to the plant closing.
“There is no doubt in my mind when he came in with Bain Capital, he was the President and CEO of that corporation," Box says. "He was responsible for the people who came in there and started loading up on debt. They knew with that much debt that there was no way that the place could survive.”

rut row .....