Im getting ready for my 1st burn...😊

Well actually I have a few months to go and um im just wanting to find out if anyone here has experienced it & if you have any advice.
My group is curious novice..and we have the most necessary essntials plus some im just wanting info to make sure we do not leave anything out..regardless of how tiny.
This is a bucket list item for me..
  • BLM69
  • 11-21-2022, 02:42 PM
I thought someone's pussy was burning up
Been there, done that, won’t do it again. It’s a bunch of people with bad habits of all kinds and is way too hot.
Oh!!
https://radseason.com/event/burning-...k-city-nevada/ Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Sounds like the fry festival which was a disaster, I’ll take a hard pass on that
Is it still, "No Cash Allowed, Barter Only"? That lead to some interesting deals being made. I should have brought a case of sunscreen - all those sunburned white people running around nekkid, looking like lobstahs....
Went over a decade ago, I wish I had my week back…
Oh no..im hoping that there will be atleast 3 YES IT WAS A BLAST!!
I did hear about the sand issue but we will be in an RV with shower ect.
Im crossing my fingers and excited!!
Interesting..keep the comments coming...
To elaborate on my negative experience, I forgot how annoying Staff Edit can be. Since Staff Edit, keep that in mind. Also do a shitload of research to make sure that you bring the right stuff…then buy more things, especially water. Lots of water. This place has a “what goes on here stays here” mindset and every other dude wanted to suck my dick. A lot of gangbangs too but they’re never with women you’d actually like to fuck.

Is it still, "No Cash Allowed, Barter Only"? That lead to some interesting deals being made. I should have brought a case of sunscreen - all those sunburned white people running around nekkid, looking like lobstahs.... Originally Posted by Anonymous01
Theoretically but in practice cash is widely used, at least when I was there.
Oh no..im hoping that there will be atleast 3 YES IT WAS A BLAST!!
I did hear about the sand issue but we will be in an RV with shower ect.
Im crossing my fingers and excited!! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

Packing your RV with EVERYTHING you need for the entire festival - food, EXTRA WATER, gasoline, etc. It's also helpful if you can strap 1-2 bicycles onto the RV for daily riding around - you do not want to burn up gas riding around in the RV.

There is absolutely NO amenities or accommodations there unless somebody transports them in and you "barter" for them.

And make sure the waste tank in the RV is pumped out BEFORE you get there! And I wasn't kidding about the sunblock! I prefer the stuff that goes on "dry" or else you will be picking that fine sand that is constantly blowing out of everything! Light colored long pants, long sleeved shirts, wide brimmed hat with a chin strap - everything you need to survive in isolated high desert, which is what it is. It isn't Coachella!

Good luck!
I can't go into specifics, but I agree with SomeRandomGuy88's observation that almost everybody there is running around Staff Edit. Some are chill, a lot are not.
You want that hole dripping with VD have at it

More needles than a sewing B
Burning Man is WAY overrated!